⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Could not get flow chart class object

warcliffe

Could someone just link a download to the 64 bit version one? I don't have it and never did.

Edit/update:

I took the old flowchartx32 from my regular skyrim folder and copied it to the SSE folder and renamed it flowchartx64 I ran that through the cmd as admin and sucess! But the stupid creation kit still fails to recognize its even there. God this is so stupid... So much for my mod.

Edited by Tobias44142

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

It has been 5 years and this still happened with the Skyrim Special Edition creation kit. But if anybody is wondering this is the way to fix it, even in SSE. You might have to type "regsvr32 flowchartx64.dll" instead of x32 but that is all. Thank you Johninator95 for making this fix nice and clear!

• 1 month later...

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

If anybody has this problem with Skyrim Special Edition, do as this gentleman said, but switch "flowchartx32.dll" to "flowchartx64.dll" in the command prompt. And of course, switch the path from Skyrim to wherever you have the special edition.

Thanks! I was looking for that!

GUY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE THE SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO TYPE: flowchartx64.dll INSTEAD OF flowchartx32.dll

• 3 weeks later...

Ty

• 2 months later...

I had the same error and then I ran the ck as an admin and I do not have the error anymore.

I was unable even as admin to register the dll file. I did not try safe mode way though.

Try using CK as an admin then try the safe mode way if that does not fix it.

This CK is pretty funky with the errors and mine crashes a lot which sucks since we have to load the skyrim.esm everytime

Thanks man!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just ran in to this same issue bring up the creation kit on my new machine to start messing with it again, and this ^ was VERY helpful.

For those who may run in to this now on newer machines these instructions are fairly close looks like the dll file in question now is flowchartx64.dll for windows 10 64 bit edition (took a stab at this when I saw the 32 here) if you aren't sure where creation kit was installed you can tell windows to search your computer for the file "flowchartx64.dll" and then once it finds it right click and open file location.

So in 2020 my winning results were accomplished as follows:

Open CMD.exe as administrator by right clicking and choosing open as Admin*

*(CMD.exe is also known as the command prompt this can be found by clicking the start menu and typing CMD)

Typed in the following command;

CD: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\

Hit Enter

Typed in next command;

regsvr32 flowchartx64.dll

Hit Enter

Relaunch Skyrim Creation kit

WINNING!