Could not get flow chart class object

warcliffe

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

If anybody has this problem with Skyrim Special Edition, do as this gentleman said, but switch "flowchartx32.dll" to "flowchartx64.dll" in the command prompt. And of course, switch the path from Skyrim to wherever you have the special edition.

This did it for me! Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've spent days trying to solve this issue to no avail. I've done everything listed in this thread but it still doesn't work. I wonder if it has something to do with the new Anniversary Edition? Has anyone found a different workaround?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't change the directory in command first. As soon as I did that it worked.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

Amazing. Thanks for the simplification johninator95. Years later, you have helped me!

At this time, my step 2 was "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition"

My step 3 was "regsvr32 flowchartx64.dll"

• 4 months later...

Throwing this in here in case anyone else had the same issue I did, where typing "CD" didn't actually change the directory. In my case Skyrim was on my G drive, so to change it don't type in CD first, just type "G:" and that should create a new line without the windows32 folder.