Could not get flow chart class object

warcliffe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step :P

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

man thanks a ton!

• 1 month later...

I did this but I get an error saying

"The module "flowchartx32.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found."

Any idea how to fix this? :/

• 1 month later...

thank you very much Kilotaras!!

for those of you who are a bit bad at technology im going to walk you through step by step :P

1) hit start, search "cmd" right click > Run as admin

2) open your creation kit directory it should be something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" find out what ever yours is,

3)in cmd type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim" (space between cd and directory)

4)then "regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll"

5) Profit! it should have said succeeded if it didnt, check for typo's also make sure you ran it in admin

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman :) thanks muchly mate, I came across this problem just now and after my first search your clear and concise answer fixed it first go :) nice one mate, many thanks :D

• 2 months later...

Make sure the binary at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

make sure in the cmd it doesn't show

C:\window\system32\

but instead show

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim>

or

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim>

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

make sure in the cmd it doesn't show

C:\window\system32\

but instead show

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim>

or

D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim>

And how can i do it? Everytime I open the cmd it always shows C:\WIndows\system32

Please help and sorry for my english

• 1 month later...

You are in the DOS Command prompt:

type:

cd\

You will now see:

C:\

Now type:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

That is where the offending dll is located, and now you should be able to register it.

~.~

Edit:

I just checked this and in Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit this is what happens:

1. searching for cmd, running it and typing regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll gets the "failed to load" error message;

2. using the Command Prompt Icon on the desk top and typing regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll gets the "loaded but failed to register" message;

3. Running the desktop Command Prompt Icon in Administrator mode (right click,. selct "run as administrator) and typing regsvr32 flowchartx32.dll WORKS! and registers the file.

So, follow the instructions CAREFULLY and it works as advertised by the extraordinarily clever people in this thread.

I have been using the CK for over a year and I always got these sorts of messages in different places and I thought that this was just the way it is!

~.~

• 3 months later...