War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

I have thought about this, as well as the "factional" idea mentioned above. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, technically any of the Nuka factions wandering into the commonwealth etc could be considered "deserters" etc as well.

I think with the way I have set up all the variables though, tge doors are wide open to having "faction dominance" in regions based on some tracking script, matbe one day I'll look at that or someone can use my system to implement it.

One thing I am implementing is a patrol marker network throughout the whole map. I imagine there'd be a few modders that appreciate tapping into that.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea, how about implementing an optional plugin to have wapaddell1's (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/11538574/?) T-800 Terminator spawn in the Commonwealth? There have been mods that transform the Synth into them using his mod, but I would prefer a separate faction, under the premise that the Institute at one point made a bunch of them, but found them too dangerous, hence them designing and building the Gen 1-3 Synths. Not of course, before they had made a bunch of them though, lol.

Make them hard to kill, small arms might stagger them (Large caliber pistols, rifles, and shotguns) and do small damage, but would take large arms to kill, (missile launcher, fatman, enough grendades/mines, etc.) have them continue to track you down once you've been spotted and let them be able run after you until they either kill you, or you destroy them.

Give them say, between 1,200 to 2,000 health, strength and endurance 13, intelligence 5-7, perception 6-8, damage resistance somewhere from 150+, etc..

Just an idea, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would want this. I used to use Monster Mod for New Vegas, and loved using the separate Terminator plugin. It was set up that you wouldn't encounter them until you reached a certain level, as I recall.

Edited by TheCourier13

Thats a f*****g great idea, nice find. I enjoyed that in NV myself, still have it installed in fact.

I'll see if I can get permissions on it ;)

If I can get it I'll make him into an optional feature.

Thats a f*****g great idea, nice find. I enjoyed that in NV myself, still have it installed in fact.

I'll see if I can get permissions on it :wink:

If I can get it I'll make him into an optional feature.

f*#@ yeah! I'm glad you liked the idea, here's the current mod I'm using converting the synths to Terminators, it's not bad, but....I like my idea better. :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17585/?

By the way, using the Impact mod Which Fallout 4 uses in the base game, (and I KNOW that's where they got the idea from) bullet holes, etc. and the improved sound fx mod, it was awesome to see bullets bouncing off Terminator skulls, and the metallic sound them made when they hit in VATS...awesome.

Just to post a bit of an update, I've consolidated some of the code so now only 1 script need be applied to all random spawnpoints, at the cost of making a makeshift "border" of trigger boxes around each region to tell the game what region you are in. I figure this will make working on all systems a bit quicker down the track as well.

Edit: Nevermind.

I saw your post in my email, I had a 10 hour day at work today, but I do watch them all equally. If thats true what you said about the markers than I might just attach my scripts straight on the patrol markers since I'm building a physical network of them anyway.

In saying that you might recall I mentioned on the other thread about a marker/script complaining in the papyrus log after I removed the mod, but fixed it by leaving the area then saving (unloading it). I didn't pop up in the next log, but not to say it's not still there.

Unless you deleted your post because you found info to the contrary?

I had another idea on the Terminator plugin, I think at later levels 20-30+ they should start spawning with mini guns. Radiation resistance should be at least 200+ or just not have it affect them.Â

Probably would make them rad resistant lol. I would give them high tiered leveled lists so they'd have these kinds of weapons.