War of the Commonwealth 2.0

SMB92

Awesome. I play with Modern Firearms and shudder with anticipation of them having Vulcan mini-guns. :devil:

I've been meaning to make all the weapons from MF standalone in my load order, the mod itself has too many changes for my load order lol but I like the guns

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of textures (if any) do you need at the moment? I could definitely make any color swap or faction type textures if you need them, although it looks like you might be covered.

Mainly looking at some nice color swaps/matetials for robots to suit varios factions. The ones linked earlier in this thread aren't too bad, but there is Automatron to think about as well. Wouldn't having at least some modded variants for other factions.

Theres a nice Vertibird paint job mod that came out recently, I've already asked about that one :)

Just wanted to post a special thanks to users BigandFlabby, kitcat81 and TheDungeonDweller for their help with scripting, without them the system would have been built with sticks (so to speak) but now it can be built with steel and concrete!

This notice is also reflected in the OP. Thanks again folks!

Just wanted to post a special thanks to users BigandFlabby, kitcat81 and TheDungeonDweller for their help with scripting, without them the system would have been built with sticks (so to speak) but now it can be built with steel and concrete!

This notice is also reflected in the OP. Thanks again folks!

If it helps the mod be more stable, I'm all for it. If this mod turns out like I hope it will, it should be the most endorsed spawn mod on the Nexus in no time.

Edited by TheCourier13

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but assume when you say we'll have more control over 'types,' that means we can essentially stop certain factions from spawning, right?

I always did find it kind of odd that there could be large groups of Minutemen before even encountering Preston (so much for him being the 'last' Minuteman), as well as large groups of Railroad heavies just sitting out in the open when they're supposedly a covert hush-hush sneaky-beaky-like group.

Also, wanted to say thanks a bunch, seems like a lot of work to not only be remaking the mod but also staying so active on the discussions. You're the man!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but assume when you say we'll have more control over 'types,' that means we can essentially stop certain factions from spawning, right?

I always did find it kind of odd that there could be large groups of Minutemen before even encountering Preston (so much for him being the 'last' Minuteman), as well as large groups of Railroad heavies just sitting out in the open when they're supposedly a covert hush-hush sneaky-beaky-like group.

Also, wanted to say thanks a bunch, seems like a lot of work to not only be remaking the mod but also staying so active on the discussions. You're the man!

Correct. And then some ;)

I was going to have faction spawns in with the random enemy spawns, however I am very much considering splitting them off onto their own spawn points. In fact that's pretty much a definite. Same amount of control over them o0f course, but I see that it would be too likely for you to end up with just a faction group spawn and nothing else, which is kinda boring in my opinion (I sorta got sick of seeing faction groups everywhere without any enemies, but in saying that its still good to have, just have to find the balance).