The Object To Your Left Is Now Your Weapon In A Zombie Apocalypse

imperistan

Meh, to my left I have my toolbox, 12 cellphones, a toaster and a solar lamp so me and the zombies have equal chances to win.

I think I'll put the toaster on the floor so they can trip over it and throw cellphones at them while blinding them with the solar lamp and then butcher them by dual-weilding a screwdriver and a wrench :D.

And the funny thing is, to my right is a gun cabinet, inside are one Mosin Nagant 1891, Zbrojovka M75 and Papovka (Yugoslavian SKS). And that's without counting a collection of hunting knives in the cabinet drawer, a couple of swords next to it, 1/2 kg of C4 next to the knives and my father's Remington 870 mounted on the wall.

And with all those weapons on the right I am to fight zombies with a toaster and a screwdriver :facepalm:.

Damn it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with all those weapons on the right I am to fight zombies with a toaster and a screwdriver :facepalm:.

Damn it.

Kick the zombies into the bathtub and plug the toaster in.

-

I'm in a different room now, and the object to my left is a Browning automatic 20 gauge shotgun that I keep for, uh, "deterring" curious trespassers. Seriously, a lot of people have tried to break into my house. But I never imagined it would be zombies!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To my left I see: A textbook, a trash can (empty), a broadsword, a fake brain, and a shotgun. I'm going with the fake brain and shotgun. I can use the fake brain to lure the zombies into a selected killzone, then obliterate them with the shotgun.

I'll be okay if my jury-rigging is up to anything:

5" extractor fan

Portable radiator

A large assortment of power tools and fixings

Also:

Kettle

Sugar

Large box of tea bags

Milk

Stuffed toy orangutan

I'm staying here, where there's a ready supply of hot, fresh tea, and hoping I can rig up some kind of Dead Rising style incinerator/decapitator before they lurch their way to my door. I'm sure the orangutan will eventually somehow prove to be the most useful item.

Edited by tetradite

Right now, a chair is to my left. My rifle is on my left too. And a few of my squadmates.

I improved from last time.

Unless you happen to be the one who gets "volunteered" to be tied to the chair as bait...