⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Great Thumbnail Rebuild

MrMason

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #50318062. #50318772, #50320562 are all replies on the same post.

Pickysaurus wrote: Any news when we can get our mitts on the new site? And will it be mobile friendly?
Aum1994 wrote: I second this :D
BlindJudge wrote: We are spending a considerable amount of time making the site fully responsive and I can confirm that it looks just as incredible on a mobile device as it does a 4K screen.

However, this is purely for the main NexusMods site. The redesign we are working on will not change any of the NexusMods forum. We will definitely be looking at this in the future (once the redesign is out and all bugs quashed) though.

Thanks for the reply Blindjudge! Any rough idea of when we'll see it? Or maybe share some more previews sometime soon?

The new thumbs are working fine for me, but the images themselves are now broken. They open an empty window when you click on them (Firefox). NM, issue just fixed itself. Edited by triptherift

I don't use 16:9 to play my games, so now all my image thumbnails look weird. Will it be like this on the new site (aka the transparency around the images if not in that resolution)? I'm just really wondering how bad the images will display on the new site if I don't use that format. If I absolutely have too I can, it's just a pain for me (I can explain why, if anyone wants to know). Though I understand this is a standard format for most things these days.

In response to post #50318062. #50318772, #50320562, #50323522 are all replies on the same post.

Pickysaurus wrote: Any news when we can get our mitts on the new site? And will it be mobile friendly?
Aum1994 wrote: I second this :D
BlindJudge wrote: We are spending a considerable amount of time making the site fully responsive and I can confirm that it looks just as incredible on a mobile device as it does a 4K screen.

However, this is purely for the main NexusMods site. The redesign we are working on will not change any of the NexusMods forum. We will definitely be looking at this in the future (once the redesign is out and all bugs quashed) though.
Pickysaurus wrote: Thanks for the reply Blindjudge! Any rough idea of when we'll see it? Or maybe share some more previews sometime soon?

We're going to enter into internal testing very soon, followed by focus group testing. We want to iron out as many bugs as possible before releasing it to everyone. It will be worth the wait.

I will try and get a number of videos completed showing the responsive design, interaction and the various new look screens as soon as possible.

Thanks for your continued support, it's most appreciated.