You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I would like to be able to talk to all the catholic eighteen year old guys and dolls who talked me into giving them a ride to Spokane, Washington so they could go to a concert there. A concert that the folks operating it from their stadium, basketball court and all, let someone use a bands name that would never play there.

I would like to be able to talk to all the catholic eighteen year old guys and dolls who talked me into giving them a ride to Spokane, Washington so they could go to a concert there. A concert that the folks operating it from their stadium, basketball court and all, let someone use a bands name that would never play there.

Do you know what the name was?

• 2 weeks later...

*I Like* how either of the two twits that often post

shortly after I do, seem to think they have

to get the last word....

EDIT:

*I Like* how I was proven correct ( by both )

within 20 hours....

I like being able to sit down on a comfortable mat, chair, or couch, and reminisce for awhile. Completely free from having any chores or any of my bodies physical requirements including thoughts about tasks, or other things that requires mundane thinking.

I WIN!

At the thread; The Last Poster Wins!

• 2 months later...

*I Like* keeping this thread from getting

completely lost in the masses....

• 1 month later...

I like organizing parties and different events. It's wonderful to embrace what we like and turn it into something special. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Halloween, and one thing I really like is using free halloween flyers templates. These templates are a fantastic resource for anyone looking to create spooktacular event flyers or party invitations. What's great about them is that they come in a wide variety of designs, from eerie and haunting to fun and playful. They save you a lot of time and effort, allowing you to focus on the creative aspects like adding your event details and personalizing them to match your Halloween theme.

Edited by jioptret