You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like men in kilts.

... i like reading books aboot loons wae hae kilts...

... oh...alright then... just let me...

... aye...

...still got the knees for it...

...wee bitty draughty, but...

...oh look...

...found a poond notey in ma sporran wrappied up inna aul saltire... inside a broon paper package...insidey an aul tobaccy tinny...in ma wee lang lost leathery pursey...with a wee notey: keep til 1977, then gang onny wee spendin spree...y.

...get busted for that dirk, man...heavy man...

Chesto, I'm charmed, but I had to read it a couple of times. My glasweigian is a little rusty.

Cara , dear, and with the greatest affection and respect, stick to the ancient area that was modern Essex. Boudica is your specialty.

The Scots you were trying to decipher, womanfully, was my very bad rendition of the dialect found around the Moray firth, where they speak Doric, one of the Scots Gallic dialects. Though you cannot be wholly blamed because i did tend to range thro most of the dialects of Scotland, and Mel Gibson, I not being a native speaker, though did have a go at learning the Doric when i lived there.

Aren't you glad you asked?! I shall attempt to speak decipherable English, hereonin. or hippy.

...did i mention i like reading books?...

Gee Carah...

I think maybe we need to call these gentlemen's bluff. Not sure they would know what to do with a couple of strong-willed, well-read women.

:)

Gee Carah...

I think maybe we need to call these gentlemen's bluff. Not sure they would know what to do with a couple of strong-willed, well-read women.

..."couple of strong-willed, well-read women"..... :wub: :wub:

Ok, that's it ! I'm going to become a Mormon so I can have both of you.

I like men in kilts.

"In" or "that own" ?

I like women that bite !

....heh.... y'all knew I was crazy before I said that.

I gave a fare rating to someone's mod which was a rating of 8 and they PMed me saying what I thought they could change about the mod to make it better, I thought I was giving them a really good rating, I dislike to rate everyone a 10..

Gee Carah...

Lisn, They couldn't handle half of you or me; not alone both of us. I think they would get hurt, but they would have a hell of a time, before they went to their grave. :P

I'll bite you, Mos, you know that. :yes:

Chesto, I'm charmed, but I had to read it a couple of times. My glasweigian is a little rusty.

Cara , dear, and with the greatest affection and respect, stick to the ancient area that was modern Essex. Boudica is your specialty.

The Scots you were trying to decipher, womanfully, was my very bad rendition of the dialect found around the Moray firth, where they speak Doric, one of the Scots Gallic dialects. Though you cannot be wholly blamed because i did tend to range thro most of the dialects of Scotland, and Mel Gibson, I not being a native speaker, though did have a go at learning the Doric when i lived there.

Aren't you glad you asked?! I shall attempt to speak decipherable English, hereonin. or hippy.

...did i mention i like reading books?...

Listen, Hun, no offence taken. Your a nice guy :thumbsup: