You know what i like?

Tamujiin

feh..

You go, girl !

I like a woman that likes to "feh".

Do I dare tell Carah that because of my Irish/Scots ancestory that there are four tartans I can claim ? That means four different kilts....

Ohhhh.... pass me a towel.

I like men in kilts

I LIKE...

strong-willed women driving in black golfs with kilt wearing, well-read dirty old men in them...

ha

"Strong willed women, black Golfs, dirty old men in them" ! ! ! ...woo....Jeez, I got an "interesting mind" ... I like the way I took that statement .......whoa......hormone overload....

feh..

You go, girl !

Do I dare tell Carah that because of my Irish/Scots ancestory that there are four tartans I can claim ? That means four different kilts....

Firstly, I would like to thank Mos for praising my first attempt at ''Feh'. I like that in a fellow suffe... poster. And I like to think that I have now got the hang of 'Feh''.

Nextly, I could caution Mos about his overenthusiasm for the wearing of the kilt. You might just get away with wearing two, though the clash of patterns will cause epileptic attacks in those prone to them. Try wearing four and, while you may be wind proof, the only woman you will be able to...do what ever it is etc, will have to have a semi. Try lifting one of those suckers. Four? No Mos.

And C., further to the Primavera hysteria rampant in this thread, here's one, and apologies to actual sufferers of the other, more common, form of this ailment: Polite Tourrettes....think about it.

nI Thankyew.

ps. I like that I know that it is Mos' birthday. happy birthday, Mos!

Jeepers, Chesto, how did you know that. :whistling:

I like that I know it's Mos' birthday to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOS!

I like the way Lisn thinks

(You sure we weren't seperated at birth.)

I like it when great minds think alike.

I like the way Lisn thinks

(You sure we weren't seperated at birth.)

I like it when great minds think alike.

Great everythings!

No feh there my girl!

Happy Birthday Mo! Will all your candles set my hairspray aflame!

Carah...

always wanted a twin! I say we team up and take over this lemonaid stand!

:)

No feh there my girl!

Feh!

Phooey! (my favorite)

Huh!

Ehh!...Heh!

Whoa!

Jeez!

Woo!

I like Moszibby word fillers.

No feh there my girl!

Feh!

Phooey! (my favorite)

Huh!

Ehh!...Heh!

Whoa!

Jeez!

Woo!

I like Moszibby word fillers.

My personal fav that I use a great deal and I LIKE is

har har

I actually say that out loud sometimes. Try it...it is great..

especially if you make a kinda silly face when you say it!

But 'feh" is a good one.

May try it in everyday conversation!

Thanks Mo!

feh..

You go, girl !

Firstly, I would like to thank Mos for praising my first attempt at ''Feh'. I like that in a fellow suffe... poster. And I like to think that I have now got the hang of 'Feh''.

Nextly, I could caution Mos about his overenthusiasm for the wearing of the kilt. You might just get away with wearing two, though the clash of patterns will cause epileptic attacks in those prone to them. Try wearing four and, while you may be wind proof, the only woman you will be able to...do what ever it is etc, will have to have a semi. Try lifting one of those suckers. Four? No Mos.

And C., further to the Primavera hysteria rampant in this thread, here's one, and apologies to actual sufferers of the other, more common, form of this ailment: Polite Tourrettes....think about it.

nI Thankyew.

In a few weeks, you'll be ready for "advanced 'feh' training", when I teach you the nuances of using 'feh' to denote disgust. That takes a bit of squinting of the eyes and a curl of the lip. Caution ! Do not attempt it your first time when you are alone. There are hazards involved to the novice 'feh' user. Any injuries you inflict to yourself without proper training, I shall not be held responsible for.

As per kilts, we are talking about the great kilt, are we not ? Worn the great kilt and the newer type that reminds me of a prep girl school uniform.

....woo....I'm freaked....how'd you know it was my birthday time ? Actually it's tomorrow...the 8th.