You know what i like?

Tamujiin

...I liike how all the old virtues of passive femininininty, nuturing, and motherhood ( are nurturing and motherhood different? it's early or late here; brrain functioning as normal ) are alive and well in the womenhood of the Nexus. All hail and like these virtuous ... ah... something ending in ...emplars.

Gee Carah...

I think maybe we need to call these gentlemen's bluff. Not sure they would know what to do with a couple of strong-willed, well-read women.

:)

Lisn, They couldn't handle half of you or me; not alone both of us. I think they would get hurt, but they would have a hell of a time, before they went to their grave. :P

Feh....for me, you two better bring friends.

(Carah)

I'll bite you, Mos, you know that. :yes:

:wub:

Gee Carah...

I think maybe we need to call these gentlemen's bluff. Not sure they would know what to do with a couple of strong-willed, well-read women.

Lisn, They couldn't handle half of you or me; not alone both of us. I think they would get hurt, but they would have a hell of a time, before they went to their grave. :P

(Carah)

Mos..babe...you have yet to meet a woman like me. There wouldn't be anything left of you...trust me. And if Carah and I got together....why I think the skies might just fall.

Gee Carah...

(Carah)

Mos..babe...you have yet to meet a woman like me. There wouldn't be anything left of you...trust me. And if Carah and I got together....why I think the skies might just fall.

Feh...I know my capabilities and limitations. And if the skies fell, neither of you would be able to see it because you wouldn't have the strength to even open your eyes.

Gee Carah...

(Carah)

Feh...I know my capabilities and limitations. And if the skies fell, neither of you would be able to see it because you wouldn't have the strength to even open your eyes.

ha ha ha

And that is what is called famous last words.

ha ha ha

...so...."ha ha ha" are your last words ?

ha ha ha

poor old mos... bit of ennui at the end, yeah, really pulled the whole plot together, ya know...

Just doesn't know what he would be in for does he Chesto?

<smirk>

ha ha ha

poor old mos... bit of ennui at the end, yeah, really pulled the whole plot together, ya know...

Just doesn't know what he would be in for does he Chesto?

<smirk>

Oo, good example of the pot calling the kettle black.... I like that

i like the fact that, other than being the only one lately to use ' i like ', and thus stick to the requirements of this thread, and there is absolutely nothing anal about that i assure you... i like the fact that i think i know what these people are referring to. ...and what is Feh?

edit- mos got an ' i like that ' in just before i posted, thus completely ruining my evening/morning...