You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like how far this thread has gone since my last post.

I like that I can't even remember half the stuff I was going to write.

I like Aerin Morth's sheer number of lists, most of which involve things I would like.

I like that Mos puts his cane in the laundry, but I'm disturbed that he has a cane reserved for poking fecal matter.

I (sort of) like my cane, which I would put in the laundry if it didn't have an awesome-sauce sticker of a telepathic pirate-ninja-cat on it.

I like hyphens.

I like Chesto's early period, not this new thing with all the ellipses...

I like that I have absolutely no clue when it comes to music references (or movies for that matter), unlike all my friends except one guy.

I like that said friend and I want to form the Law Offices of Leet and Haxor, because we're such freaking nerds.

@ anyone who thought I was serious about the "who is this him" thing: </sarcasm>

I like getting gift cards in the mail.

I like making lists of things I like.

I like being disorganized.

I like living in what most people would consider a complete mess.

I like the fact that Mos likes talking about chunky smoothies.

I like making canes into skateboards.

I like stealing people's laundry.

I like that I inherited the nosy, spying-on-people gene from my mom.

I like that people like my lists.

I like strawberries.

*I Like* that some people are so blonde they don't know wheelchairs make better skateboards than canes.

*I Like* nosey, spying on people types of people. (I am the eye in the sky...)

*I Like* not ever having been in Jamaca and picked up their habits....

*I Like* french fries with cheese melted on top and dipped in sour cream.

*I Like* that Dave's not here....

*I Like* that I can totally creep some people out by what I'm about to say, so be warned ! I'm not wearing underwear. ...heh....found my cane.....

I fail to see how wheelchairs make better skateboards than canes, Mos. And I'm not that blonde.

I like being bored enough to watch Disney Channel.

I like acting.

I like parodies.

I like that summer is finally almost over and I can go to school.

I like telling myself that someday I'll teach myself to play the guitar.

I like getting my hair cut.

I like my shampoo.

*I Like* that some people are blonde enough to mention they like to get their hair cut....not too long after they had said they like to get their hair cut.

*I Like* Summer....woo wee, do I like Summer. she's a 5'7", slender blonde babe in another forum.

*I Like* PMs....sneaky stuff....heh...

*I Like* goodnight kisses...or hugs...depending on who it is.

I like Mos' current title, it reminds me of a Jimmy Buffet song.

I like a few people.

I like that I'm the only person for miles around with the vaguest understanding of Misesian or Hayekian economics. Or Objectivism, for that matter.

I like how far this thread has gone since my last post.

I like that I can't even remember half the stuff I was going to write.

I like Aerin Morth's sheer number of lists, most of which involve things I would like.

I like that Mos puts his cane in the laundry, but I'm disturbed that he has a cane reserved for poking fecal matter.

I (sort of) like my cane, which I would put in the laundry if it didn't have an awesome-sauce sticker of a telepathic pirate-ninja-cat on it.

I like hyphens.

I like Chesto's early period, not this new thing with all the ellipses...

I like that I have absolutely no clue when it comes to music references (or movies for that matter), unlike all my friends except one guy.

I like that said friend and I want to form the Law Offices of Leet and Haxor, because we're such freaking nerds.

@ anyone who thought I was serious about the "who is this him" thing: </sarcasm>

I like it that a week spent walking Hadrian's Wall in the rain has made me elliptical. Vast improvement over the heretofore spheroidal.

I like that video too...until i realize that it is the music i like ... and not the flying wing. What is point?

I like it that i seem to be planning a White Wedding with a right wing libertarian accordion playing wannabe lawyer guy. I like it that George Carlin didnt live long enough to see this.

I like it that Mos is still as subtle as a brick.

I like it that i am learning far more about Aerin than i ever thought i wanted to. I also like it that she is not old enough to be playing a certain online game, ' cause she would do some serious damage to the scenery...and old slow grazers like me.

I like the fact that people from very different background age and culture can communicate over the internet and post in a very very very useless thread...

and I like being one of them... ;)

I like taking late night swims in my pool.

I like the neat little light that I can put in my pool....it is pretty!

I like music....all kinds...rock, blues, metal....and my new favorite song Bluejeans by Silvertide

I like making up alternate song lyrics to songs...about my dogs.

I like the mix of young and old on this site...and the fact that everyone is so caring (thanks everyone for the love given on the "I hate" thread! Daughter is all better!

I like going to the bookstore and buying books with my gift certificate...and going over the amount and mu husband spotting me for it and not even getting mad at me.

I like roller coasters and Cedar Point Theme Park.

I like that Chesto quoted me, but made aboslutely no mention as to why, and didn't reference my quote in any way.

@Chesto (again, yeah): bricks are pretty subtle. You generally don't notice them until you trip on them, or they fly through your window, or you examine a wall. Especially old bricks. They sort of break down and make their own brick-dust-chunk-stuff camouflage.

That's right, I said Mos is structurally insecure, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I like Family Guy.

I like my mom. It's her 50th today!

EDIT: 111th post ftw!