You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that Aeryn got her wish,so few wish truely for what will make them happiest!

I like that Chesto is one again whole, and happy

I like that amid all the things wrong in the world today, that I've found a place where all differences vanish, that we see all for who and what we are,that I can bare my soul and be happy!

I like that love and friendship walk hand in hand, that one and the other are actually bound together, for truely those I love are my friends, and my friends are all dear to my heart!

I like Aeryn. She has strength and wisdom, she see's what others can't, or choose not to. She gives meaning to much,and to many,but asks for little in return.

I too like Lisnpuppy, she is a strong woman,a woman of character, a natural leader. I am fasinated by her and yes,somewhat in awe. She stands tall amoung the opposite sex and yields not!

I like starting my day here,amoung new friends and new loves, I count myself truely blessed.

I like that myrmaad,got a kudo,and made her happy,its the small things that sometimes mean the most!

I like Tullamore Dew......no need to say any more!

I like it that josh... is bearing up , well, as well as can be expected. ...better.

I like it that alexj doesnt yet know that dogs know, and are merely seeing just how far we are willing to go to make fools of ourselves as we try to impress them.

I like it that dezi simply cannot help suffusing the world with her warm and loving glow. I especially like it that there doesnt seem to be any charge for this. I like getting the best things in life for free.

I like that I have not expired of the horrible sick that surely only my daughter's grubby little mits could have given me.

I like that people have had interesting post while I was gone.

I like all the faces of the Goddess, if it be maiden, mother or crone.

I like so many things now that I will take more than one post to remember them..

and most of all..

I LIKE IT THAT I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that Lisnpuppy didn't notice I mispelled her name...or overlooked it better..

I like that Lisnpuppy obviously undertood what I meant about brass tits amidst small steel bollocks.

If not ask Chesto he'll translate it for you..and why its such a compliment.

I like that you boldy talk of the Goddess, I too like all her 3 faces..maiden, mother and crone.

I like that my Druid Grans taught me that, long ago..

I like that your not the only Goddess here, so boyos stay in line ;)

I like that Lisnpuppy did not expire from horrible sickness and is back..

I like that Dez can bare her soul and be happy..

I like that Dez has shown me more kindness than I have seen in a very long time..

I like that Dez understand the connectedness of love and freindship..

I like that Dez is an old soul in a young body..

I like that Chesto was not offended...

I like it that Chestos overwhelm was a good one..

Chesto it says..It takes time to build castles...but becasue you renegged, I will not tell you why I put that there..;)

I like that you will think about that, and perchance a light will go on..why do they not have a smiley light bulb goes on here..conside one in your mind...:)

I like that Lisnpuppy didn't notice I mispelled her name...or overlooked it better..

I like that Lisnpuppy obviously undertood what I meant about brass tits amidst small steel bollocks.

If not ask Chesto he'll translate it for you..and why its such a compliment.

I like that you boldy talk of the Goddess, I too like all her 3 faces..maiden, mother and crone.

I like that my Druid Grans taught me that, long ago..

I like that your not the only Goddess here, so boyos stay in line ;)

I like that Lisnpuppy did not expire from horrible sickness and is back..

I like that Dez can bare her soul and be happy..

I like that Dez has shown me more kindness than I have seen in a very long time..

I like that Dez understand the connectedness of love and freindship..

I like that Dez is an old soul in a young body..

I like that Chesto was not offended...

I like it that Chestos overwhelm was a good one..

Chesto it says..It takes time to build castles...but becasue you renegged, I will not tell you why I put that there..;)

I like that you will think about that, and perchance a light will go on..why do they not have a smiley light bulb goes on here..conside one in your mind...:)

I like it when someone writes stuff I think but don't write. :)

i like finding things that i never knew i had

i like that i can make a dent in the wall with my head in the middle of the night and not feel a thing

i like the people here even though i have never spoken to any of them :confused: weird

I like the sunshine and fresh air. I can sit outside and marvel at the clouds,or my flowers.

I can watch the smallest of insects and ponder on whether they are sentinent

I like that chesto thought I was only 14 when he first saw my picture :biggrin:

I like watching lightning, it fasinates and instills fear in me at the same time

I like that this thread grows so quickly that I have one or two more pages to read, every time I come back to it.

I'm not sure whether or not I like the feeling I get (which increases with every read) when reading this thread. It's like standing on the outside edge of some sort of semi-diabolic dodeca-penta-deweydecimal-godzilla-banana-magaexacantaloupe-hedron, which also happens to be a huge crevice, the edges of which are surrounded by invisible walls. Which sort of makes the crevice pointless, but hey, I don't control this stuff.

I like that Fallout 3 is almost out.

I like that Battlefield Heroes will *eventually* be out.

I like/don't like that I've stopped reading Aeryn's posts, as deciphering them is too much for me (no offense, really!) and have started relying on everyone else's responses to them. My brain just does not enjoy reading free-form thought, which is probably why those little journal entries by Drizzt Do'urden in every one of R.A. Salvatore's books are so annoying, however much they may be true.

Oh, and @Chesto from a while back: I'm slowly trying to devour all those extra feet.