You know what i like?

Tamujiin

hey, hey.. Aeryn..

you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't.

There will be those who are in the mood for a musing, and those who are in a short attention span mood, and some whose style of communication is different. All on an internet forum which creates a faceless nameless quality that I know in my case tends to detract from "me". I take online classes and I know that I don't connect with my professors on the same level that I did when I was meeting with them face to face, and it's like that everywhere on the net..

I confess that there are many days I have a short attention span, I can't even be arsed to voice my own thoughts, much less take the time to really grok someone else's, but don't take it hard, there are many who take the time to savor your thoughts regularly, and I like that.

I like that everyone is different while sharing a very similar human experience.

I like that people feel free to speak their minds.

I don't like that I've been on another forum or two in my day where I felt more accepted and valued, but I like talking about Oblivion, almost as much as I like playing Oblivion.

I like hugs.

hey, hey.. Aeryn..

you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't.

There will be those who are in the mood for a musing, and those who are in a short attention span mood, and some whose style of communication is different. All on an internet forum which creates a faceless nameless quality that I know in my case tends to detract from "me". I take online classes and I know that I don't connect with my professors on the same level that I did when I was meeting with them face to face, and it's like that everywhere on the net..

I confess that there are many days I have a short attention span, I can't even be arsed to voice my own thoughts, much less take the time to really grok someone else's, but don't take it hard, there are many who take the time to savor your thoughts regularly, and I like that.

I like that everyone is different while sharing a very similar human experience.

I like that people feel free to speak their minds.

I don't like that I've been on another forum or two in my day where I felt more accepted and valued, but I like talking about Oblivion, almost as much as I like playing Oblivion.

I like hugs.

I like the fact that I can leave this thread (since it appears that I am not hte social outcast for my ungotten joke) and in all likelyhood never darken its door again.

I like that my comments have such an effect, but I also don't.

Aeryn, I meant you no harm whatsoever by what I said. Your writing style is beautiful and unique, as are your views and opinions. I would not like it at all if you left, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way. What I meant is that my mind works in a different way from yours, and while I do like your posts, sometimes I can't manage to read through them. This is my own short-coming, not yours. I simply take far too long to understand them than I have time for, and because of this stop reading after I get the gist of it. I would not mind at all if you or anyone else didn't read my posts, and give you express permission to do just that (excluding this one). I will make an extra effort to read your posts in the future, and would very much like you to stay. I apologize.

I like that Aerin is back.

@Blacksnake: D&D is freaking awesome. I just wish I had someone to play with. I make a mean meatshield.

@Lisnpuppy: I'm not quite sure what you meant, but if you said you're leaving, please don't. We like you here.

@Dezi: I...the...except after C. Thanks? I'd really like to know what it said...but I'm sure it was nice.

@everyone: Who votes that I refrain from gnawing on my ankles anymore?

wow.

Now I feel like crap. Was it something I said? Because I was never sure that Aeryn (sorry about the spelling) was even the slightest bit concerned about Liznpuppy, it looked as if she simply echoed the terminology, since it was conveniently introduced into the topic. I do that sometimes.

I don't like being misconstrued, and suddenly it seems like a lot of that is going around.

I like chocolate.

I like slippers.

I like pet fish.

I like diet coke believe it or not.

I don't like having fish dinner and eating it in front of the pet fish.

wow.

Now I feel like crap. Was it something I said? Because I was never sure that Aeryn (sorry about the spelling) was even the slightest bit concerned about Liznpuppy, it looked as if she simply echoed the terminology, since it was conveniently introduced into the topic. I do that sometimes.

I don't like being misconstrued, and suddenly it seems like a lot of that is going around.

I like chocolate.

I like slippers.

I like pet fish.

I like diet coke believe it or not.

I don't like having fish dinner and eating it in front of the pet fish.

Aeryn is the correct spelling..it is certiantly not lisnpuppy that is the social outcast by I..That I hurt her feelings by not understanding American humour again, I apologise to all..

That I seem to make a mess of things, as of late, in the space I am in...I apologise to all..

I like that all have been so nice to me, but if anyone should leave this thread at least it should be me, not Lisnpuppy...and if she goes so will I..

I am sorry, not for being me, I like me..I just don't like that in being me, the obvious is not always obvious to me..and that not getting a joke caused so much disruption..

Toan...I like that you tried..

Lisnpuppy, let it flow sister and stay..

I like it that Chesto is back, and speaking in the third person. That he is here in his big,warm, loving personna, which never , ever, gets very, very, angry with anyone about anything.

That he likes to be able to presume that he can say to Aeryn: get yer auld arse over here, ya mad auld ginger fairy b***h, and let me give ya a great big, anglo-irish hug, that, according to yer auld gran, is all irish! Aeryn will do the ginger; he'll do the hug.

That he would like to inform the mad auld ginger fairy that the only castles he builds are sand castles, with a very short shelf life. But that they are sincere castles, for all their temporariness. That he was a Buddhist far too long to believe in any other kind of castle. That even the Buddhism turned out to be a sand castle.

That, if the mad auld ginger fairy doesnt come back to this thread, he and his fell hound will come after her. Oh yes. They will indeed. And drag her mad auld arse back here. That she would probably like a bit o' the draggin.

He likes it that dezi misunderstood it when he said that he thought that she was 14. What he said was that he had confused her with another poster, who was 14, because he is old and decrepit. That he would never, knowingly, invite anyone to come and stand on a chair to look at a 14 year old. Never. He likes that even though he cannot understand a word of dezi's poem, that it makes him feel all warm and gooey just to read it.

He likes it that tungol appreciates squirrelly pony tailed guys. That he, Chesto, hasnt a clue what signifies 'squirrelly'. That tungol would be surprised at just how much redneck that some english are able to comprehend. Well... one redneck, at any rate.

He likes it that Blacksnake never , ever , is out of ingame. And that he seems to thrive on it.

He likes it that josh has soft walls. That josh is not being disturbed by noisey radios, at this time, and that he can chill on his roof.

He likes it that toan is as economical with words as he, Chesto, is. That toan is trying to curb his foot chewing ways, but that he hopes that he doesn't succeed, entirely, because he, Chesto, finds it disturbingly attractive.

He likes it that myrmaad is such a kind, sensitive and caring person. That she cares that she could have been miscontrued and would like to assure her that , if she was, it was due to no fault of hers. And no one else's either. He would like to assure her, also, that she need have no concerns about being accepted here. Done, already. One acceptance by Chesto equals ten of anybody else, he said with great humility. That he hopes her fish appreciate her sensitivity to them.

He likes it that Aerin survived her biker holiday. That there were no reported fatalities in her general vicinity. That he, Chesto, was not in her country at the time of her biker holiday and was, therefore, entirely immune to bike related accidents. That she has cleaned up.

He likes it, oh so very much, that Lisn is back and causing mayhem as usual. That she is trying to make good that mayhem, which was only the result of miscontruction. That, if Lisn takes off from this thread, she will be dragged back here by her hair, too. Chesto does have two strong arms, after all, and the fell hound likes a bit o' the draggin, too. That he, Chesto, happens to know that Lisn does like a bit o' the draggin, as well.. Even Goddesses need a bit o' the draggin , from time to time. That hers is a particularly comprehensible, and extremely attractive, redneck.

He would like everyone mentioned here to prepare for a huge, hairy, gooey hug. That all-weather gear may be required for said hug. That , even some not mentioned here will be included in said huge, hairy, gooey, hug.

He would like to say to mos: sorry mos. not you. garlic? really!

EDIT: Fek! The mad auld ginger fairy has only gone and done it again! Posted just before i could. Fek! But glad that youre back..so..wont be needin' the draggin'...tho..am always willin' for a bit of unnecessary draggin', should it be required.

I like that Aeryn is staying, her words beckon and soothe my inner child.

I like my friends here and as friends that means we all put behind us this incident of gross misunderstanding and that we stand as friends and loved ones together. For if one leaves are not we all lessened by it. When one of us hurts,do we not all bleed a little.

I like that I am me and sometimes not easy to understand either. I sometimes speak in ways that are hard to see the meaning on the surface,but are meant to make you look deeper

I like that life isn't easy,I get more from it when I have to struggle

I like that deep inside, I can bleed for those gone and carry their memory with me,that my love for them is eternal and never ending

I like writing my poems,it allows me release,and to share my soul with those who care to partake of it!

I like that I cry when I'm happy too...like now!

I like that I don't use words always or never...that way I have wiggle room to come back from the corners of stupid in which I paint myself and am able to yet again post in this thread.

Shall we all just move on now to anohter topic? I will start.

I like that thre is a Formula 1 Race on this weekend.

There now....new beginnings...and Chesto...just because you threatened me with the hound....

I like Finnish Race Car Drivers.

Heh....

:)