You know what i like?

Tamujiin

edit: Why was my post reported?

Let's keep this civil, people, please. This is the 'what I like' topic, after all. I'd like it to remain civil! :)

AS (moderator)

Let's keep this civil, people, please. This is the 'what I like' topic, after all. I'd like it to remain civil! :)

AS (moderator)

I agree. Yet I don't see how what I said was in any way uncivil or uncalled for. I'm letting it die, but still.

easy aeryn relax tim didnt mean any harm in his question your right drop it and move on with the topic

Carth Onasi

Oh I am Ok, mate thanks for the support, my stressing things does not mean I am upset, or angry,or felt any harme, this lad and I have had a go around before thats all, and I did not want that happening again, now that it got all peaceful here again..Sometimes it may seem like I am upset, when I am stressing something..It just how delicate as you well know that subject is, I did not want it to get out of hand.. and I agree Alien Slof handle that with finese, however I have no idea who reported it..

things happan for a reason is what i belive

i like Dez's Sayings

All things happen for a reason..I firmly believe..also

I like Dez sayings she likes mine, we respect each other.

I like that Dezi thinks I am wise, but that young lass is wise beyond her years..

I like that you knew what Irish Coffee was..;)

i like dez and yous saying quite calm and relaxed and most times well placed nice work

i like dezi thinks your wise ( which you are) and that Dezi has wisdom well beydon her years

i like that i drink to much of it... haha

Carth Onasi

Well looks like I help someone learn a life lesson...or maybe helped them remember that life lesson and yes talking about things helps. I love the internet

you can go and talk about your feeling to complete strangers but remain completely anon. Funny you say it was well written cause I haven't sleeped in 3 days now. Hmm found the holy grail....should I show it to Monty Python??

Edit: I swear I'm going to lose all faith in humanity at the first person who doesn't understand that joke.

Monty Python, eh? Hmm...perhaps you should invite miss Grail to watch that with you. Nothing says romance like hilarious comedy.

Life lesson learned, begrudgingly remembered, then finally let off my chest after nearly forgetting about it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Oh, and here's your faith in humanity. I think you dropped it.

I Will not I repeat, get into such a sensitive political area as that...with someone who knows nothing about it...and that's that..You'll not goad me again wee lad..so drop it..If you had any sense at all you DO NOT mention I repeat NEVER the IRA to a Irish person..for your future reference..

Northern Ireland is Northern Ireland.. The rest of Ireland is the Republic of Ireland...Got it.!!!!!!

I'm not "goading" you. It's not my fault if you took it as a personal attack. I'm not sure as to why you would, as I gave you no reason to.

Why not? I'm not offended if someone mentions all the thousand of americans killed by extremist muslims. I don't understand why you get up in arms just becase I asked a question. If you don't want to answer my quesion, that's fine, but don't make me out to be a "bad guy ".

Wasn't me, but if somebody hadn't I would have. You are not staying on topic and there's been a number of your posts that border....possibly crossing the border on being a troll

EDIT: this was posted before seeing moderator's comment.