Most influential Rock Band of all time.

gandalftw

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are still drawing huge crowds?Who,in their seventies, are still inspiring young people by their in person concerts. Not the Beatles,not Elvis,

Of course the Beatles and Elvis are not drawing crowds. THEY'RE DEAD! What an asinine comparison.

Now just for clarity, are you going to tell every responder how wrong they are?

Edited by PoorlyAged

Who are still drawing huge crowds?Who,in their seventies, are still inspiring young people by their in person concerts. Not the Beatles,not Elvis,

Of course the Beatles and Elvis are not drawing crowds. THEY'RE DEAD! What an asinine comparison.

Paul and Ringo are ALIVE!!!You're wrong,what an asinine mistake.Hehe...

Edited by gandalftw

Frank Zappa. :smile:

He's dead but his music is played and celebrated all over the world.

He is a major influence in music, art and culture.

Yes he is and his works are still being discovered.

So the Beatles are only half dead? Is that like being half pregnant? You comment is still asinine.

The Beatles can never show up on a stage again because of two deaths. Your weak attempts to validate your faux pas are not serving you well.

Edited by PoorlyAged

So the Beatles are only half dead? Is that like being half pregnant? You comment is still asinine.

The Beatles can never show up on a stage again because of two deaths. Your weak attempts to validate your faux pas are not serving you well.

Appears you have a thorn in your paw,just give it some time i'll work itself out.

Appears you have a thorn in your paw,just give it some time i'll work itself out.

Now here's a novel approach. Say something stupid and when called on it, make it about the person who pointed at the stupidity.

What do they call that? Misdirection? Deflection?

But I yield the field. You get the last word, because I an running out of pearls.

Now here's a novel approach. Say something stupid and when called on it, make it about the person who pointed at the stupidity.

What do they call that? Misdirection? Deflection?

But I yield the field. You get the last word, because I an running out of pearls.

Oh,it's my overly serious blue skinned friend again.Lovely of you to yield the field for maybe someone will plant something worthwhile.You've given me the last word so i win!!! :tongue:

Edited by gandalftw

For all the those that didn't get it ,my comment," Not the Beatles,not Elvis," meant that they are no longer capable of doing what the Stones are doing.Yes most are dead so organizing concerts for them would be rather difficult.Thus their present day influence is rather null do you hear me now blue skinned buddy? Hehe..