CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

I personally have UNP downloaded because I thought the breasts on CBBE were too fake looking...or just the body in general.

But my problem with UNP is that the hips and butt are too small but then the breasts are fine.

But I'm very picky because I try to find wider hips, bigger buts, and B/C cup boobs. ALSO - I've noticed that all these mods have such flimsy shoulders. The small shoulders just makes some of the females heads look too big.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used both and I keep going back to CBBE. I like the bodyslide option.. being able to customize how small or large to have the top or bottom rather than a set figure is a plus in my opinion, and then being able to have the vanilla armors and clothes for that body is even better.

• 4 weeks later...

I use a combination of both.

CBBE = boobs more noticeable under the cloth, but i dont like how it looks naked due wierd looking nipples

UNP = not a very noticeable effect under the cloth but it has very nice texture and realistic nipples.

So, if you want every npc to be naked use UNP

And if you only want to see lump in the cloth use CBBE

If CBBE had UNP textures and nipples, i would 100% go with it, someone has to make an adaptation.

Edited by kakalxlax

UNP, because I think it's the most natural looking one and most beautiful. Fits my taste perfectly. But I'm only using it for my characters, while NPC's still have vanilla bodies but with better textures.

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to go with UNP with the "sporty sexy" mod....

either way i haven't found a reliable way to get rid of the neck seam with either mod... and the body slider program was kinda annoying to even attempt to use. I dont actually want to spend the time it will take to do the sliders, log in, see the final result, log out, slide a bit more... etc...

I decided to go with UNP with the "sporty sexy" mod....

either way i haven't found a reliable way to get rid of the neck seam with either mod... and the body slider program was kinda annoying to even attempt to use. I dont actually want to spend the time it will take to do the sliders, log in, see the final result, log out, slide a bit more... etc...

Try this combination for the a great neckline...

1. Install XCE (just for some great extra features but not necessary):

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2356

2. Install DIMface2 from the optional files of the Dimonized UNP:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709

3. Download the Pretty Face Pack UNP Neck Patch.

This is just the texture replacement for the pretty face main file. Only install the file femalehead.dds into data/textures/actors/character/female. This will remove the neckline.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7887

I found that this combination worked best with the UNP 1.5 textures on all NPC's (except my custom Ashen follower, which I use the Ashen meshes and textures with the femalehead.dds from pretty face UNP patch).

Here's another tip about the head becoming too red in sunlight... The file femalehead_sk.dds has a weird face tint that makes the face not match the body outside. The best thing to do is copy the tint file of the UNP body femalebody_1_sk.dds and rename the copy femalehead_sk.dds. This will give you a matching tint.