CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

I notice a lot of people citing CBBE's breast size as being, uh, insane. Which it does allow for, but it also allows for much smaller. It's only as "little boy's fever dream" as the user wants it to be. That said, both have armors I really like which drives me crazy.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What with everyone saying CBBE is crazy big?

The mod page have real looking women, and there are versions with less hips and smaller tits.

I use unp because it toned and my females are fighters and it fits them, but I'm thinking of changing to CBBE if I found all armors of skyrim dlc changed to lore friendly CBBE and a seamless skin texture.

Edited by Boombro

What with everyone saying CBBE is crazy big?

The mod page have real looking women, and there are versions with less hips and smaller tits.

I use unp because it toned and my females are fighters and it fits them, but I'm thinking of changing to CBBE if I found all armors of skyrim dlc changed to lore friendly CBBE and a seamless skin texture.

Curvy now goes up to an E-cup max (from a C-cup), and is much smaller in that respect compared to some other body mods (UNPB and 7B, for example). Hell, just to check things out, I just looked at the UNP and Curvy meshes in nifskope - side profile, side by side and all that. Curvy seems to have the same sizes as UNP, if you allow for the different shapes. (NSFW screenie. Only rotated the meshes, no zooming in/out, did my best to line everything up properly.) Only way you're getting 'crazy big' breasts with CBBE is if you make such a body yourself with BodySlide, it seems.

Also, Slim is the default, and if people think A-C cups are 'crazy big', perhaps they're crazy themselves? =P

Anyway, for the outfits, check the mod list. I know of at least two mods that cover the DLC outfits for CBBE and BodySlide, including Skyrim Enhanced.

I disagree, while CBBE can be used for large and unrealistic boobs and ass you have complete control over the body sizes using the bodyslide tool and can therefore make the sizes anything you want, this is the reason I use it.

Sadly to say people prefer Fake CBBE female shape over realistic UNP female shape makes me wonder lol, that all I have to say.

please don't be offended, its my own personal opinion.

GM207 proud UNP user

Edited by GM207

• 2 months later...

I love them both. Its just personal preference really. I prefer the skin textures of UNP (though i wish that UNP Fitness didnt look like it took a ath in mud, but i love the general figure, its realistic and the abs make me feel like a super warrior) and the breast size of CBBE is just great. Like, if im playing a fantasy game, i want fantasy breasts. I voted for UNP.