CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

I dont know why some guys here talk about realism big boobs and so on.

Its a matter of taste. Both have their advantages.

I prefer CBBE bcoz its easier to use. Point for CBBE

In most forums i never get a satisfiying answer that really helped me with UNP so i never understood this.

With Unp i had alot of trouble. Texture,Mismatch and so stuff on. But UNP has more polys and thats why i would prefer it.

Look and hands and feet there you can see it very clear. Point for UNP.

At the end both have earned their place.

So unp is more realistic ? Both CBBE and UNP can be realistic or even Hentai-style. (Teen body and Big Mega-Jumbo-killer-madafaka-boobs)

I can only talk about bodyslide for cbbe but i think unp has also tools to make your perfect bodyshape.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
CBBE due to how versatile it is. I started with UNP and tinkered with it in Bodyslide but CBBE fits me better since it feels more customizable. CBBE doesn't really favor one or the other imo, it is what you make of it. Can go really slim or really curvy etc. I have more Bodyslide experience now but I don't see a need for me to go back to UNP and redesign what I made before, since I like what I have achieved with CBBE. Edited by Niborino9409

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to me UNP is more realistic on its attributes rather than CBBE's ZOMFG bewbies that a lot of kids like

now CBBE does have some more realistic sizes dont get me wrong but for the most part its watermellons for breasts

im sure some CBBE people will come and say its not just for kids but thats their opinion not mine

UNP on the other hand is more realistic IMO its sizes range from A cup to D wheras CBBE goes from large B to FFF i think idk

in the end its a matter of personal preference and i like realistic vs stripper plastic surgery

You do know that they are completely customizable so you can just decrease the size if you don't like the look of it. CBBE goes for more like a heroic body structure which is very common. It's natural thing for men to find breasts attractive so age irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you want to assume CBBE is just for kids because they have breasts size which does not meet your preference (even though it is customizable).

Statistics clearly shows it anyway that most people find CBBE better than UNP(not just for womanly assets but also for being very customizable)

Edited by RedEyedRocker

I started with CBBE and moved to UNP because of the shape overall. To me it looks so much more better and realistic. Everyone have their own preferences though.

Edited by Crane92

I seen many many many women in real life that have the same shaped bodies as CBBE. Yeah, there are no variation of body structures, so its not realistic in that sense, but im sure there is a mod for that too. There are mods for just about everything now.

My babymom for instance has the same boobs as CBBE, not the really really HUGE ones, but the big round boobs (Double D's), they look so perfect they might look fake to most people. But they are not fake.

Some women are just really blessed with a beautiful and amazing body with perfect curves. You know if you go to Columbia, Puerto Rico, or Brazil, you will see women like that ALL the time, that has perfect big round boobs and a perfect round butt. I call those places "Men Heaven" LOL. And im not exaggerating, not even a little bit.

• 2 months later...

CBBE. More mods I use support it or vice versa.

I personally don't take kindly to the insults that CBBE is almost entirely for adolescents and the like. My CBBE characters have a bust, yes, but not "watermelons". Why can't you just say why your choice is good without slagging off others? Who does that make the 'kid'?

Edited by ShinsFortress

• 8 months later...