Skyrim 1.4.27 released on Steam

muttz_nuttz

From BethBlog:

The latest title update for Skyrim, 1.4.27, is now out of beta and available to everyone playing the game on Steam. For a full list of change, see below..

UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only)

LAUNCHER

• Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
  • Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
  • Mod load order functionality

BUG FIXES (PC only)

• Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
  • Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
  • Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
  • Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
  • Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
  • Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
  • Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
  • Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking

Our team continues to work on new updates for the game. As we have new information to share, we will put up new information on the blog.

Bethblog Article Here

Yeah, I'm so happy!!!

I don't know why Steam "allows" user settings if it just reset them to whatever they deem is "better for me" against my dumbness in insisting I want otherwise.

Now I'm sure the only way to have "peace of mind" is blocking it at firewall level. And not sure if this is enough anyway.

I'm still waiting for the update that...

Fixes Broken Quest to kill ...

Fixes Broken Quest to find ...

Fixes Broken Quest to get ...

Fixes Broken Quest to talk to ...

Fixes Broken Quest to join ...

Fixes Broken Quest that spawns ...

Yeah, I'm so happy!!!

I don't know why Steam "allows" user settings if it just reset them to whatever they deem is "better for me" against my dumbness in insisting I want otherwise.

Now I'm sure the only way to have "peace of mind" is blocking it at firewall level. And not sure if this is enough anyway.

nosisab, to avoid Steam automatic updates: Keep Steam always running offline. That`s the only way. That works.

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that the Beta, or pre-release version of SKSE is working just fine for me with the new Skyrim update 1.4.27. I have put a couple of hours on the update while using the latest SKSE Link to silvercloak.org and did a lot of checking. All mods including Sky UI are working for me and I have experienced no problems with any of my mods. Simply installed the SKSE 1.4.13 and launched SKSE via NMM.

Can there be at least one thread without someone complaining about Steam? :wallbash:

Now about the patch.

*Mod load order functionality

*Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking

*Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter

Definitely favorite changes!