Sheogorath's Views

billyro

I wonder where the gate keeper always gets his keys, i certainly never gave keys to the gate keeper, no sir i don't trust that little kitten. Sneaky he is, he likes cheese to much.. Edited by Thor.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ba ha ha! Keys? Keys! KEYS!!!! Oh how I love those little trinkets, and so does Haskill. His spine is practically made of them, an entire wonderful chain of glimmer and glitz! Sometimes, I even get a stick and play a little jingle on it as I slaughter my subjects. I even wrote a poem once:

Your entrails make me laugh like a clown,

They even look good as a hat or a crown!

I'll pluck out your eyes balls and juggle them too,

How's about a brain in your shoe?

Your skull looks lovely with a bouquet of flowers,

For me?, how love-ly- time for a shower!-

Of limbs and blood and aplenty of heads,

And now it's time for me to bed. :D

Edited by Keanumoreira

Unworthy, UNWORTHY, Unworthy see he wasn't a bad chap but his brain wasn't, you see I YES, I Sheogorath Needs a new Adventurer like you, You over there yes you, YES YES you, you are adventurer right???, if you are please enter and we shall talk. Shivering Isle Is beautiful at this time of year, just Don't be asking the gate Keeper to Open the gates. Remember what happened last time, you do remember right, Adventurer stars in confusion at the talking gate.. Edited by Thor.

It is a wonderful day to go strolling through the isles, isn't it? In Mania, the people are happily hacking away, and in Dementia, the citizens are gleefully goring things up. Ah...I love this time of year. Entrails are hung on doors like ornaments, bodies aloft the windows, their severed spines and limbs stringed together, arms crossed here, fingers dangling there...their skulls left ajar for the ravens to pick and for the citizens to scramble over the leaking brain matter as if it were beloved cheese...*SIGH*. I can smell the death in the air already.

I just need to fetch my umbilical umbrella and a shady hat to shield myself from the elements, and in the event that I can scoop up some blood to pour into and sip from this cup I'll be bringing with me. It's made from kitten souls you know. You can still hear them meowing....

Meow...

SHUT UP!

Edited by Keanumoreira

Maggoty cats always giving me headaches! Good thing they're cute, otherwise I'd tear out ALL THEIR ENTRAILS!... Except for the ones that can say my name; though I think the chance of that happening is quite high! I'm the Daedric Prince of Madness after all, don't put anything past me! Only I can do that, and sometimes I fail.

I once took a vacation inside a chickens mind, and i to think i thought i was MAAADDDD!!!! chickens take it to a whole new level. Although it was a wonderful sight. I should go back one of these days. Edited by Thor.

Chickens? Chickens are a nuisance, just like mortals. Do you have ANY idea how excruciatingly IRRITATING mortals are? It's enough to make my teeth itch! My spine tingle! And my old man bones snap like twigs, or that kitten's neck I mentioned sometime ago. How long ago was that? I can't say for sure. I lose track of time these days, so easy to do when you have the brain of a mad god. You find yourself in a real unstately manner. Sometimes you forget to get dressed in the morning, and I'll tell you what, you've never seen real madness until you've seen me undressed. Poor Haskill nearly lost his head. Perhaps I should do it more often. Edited by Keanumoreira

Your humor makes me cringe, and not in the good way. I HATE it when people make me cringe, but not as much as I HATE it when people cringe in my Fringe! :mad: Edited by Keanumoreira