Sheogorath's Views

billyro

HAAAA VAMPIRES!!! are sooooo boooorrrinnnnnggg!!! Did i you know i once stepped inside their blood bowl and drank it up like it was candy. They couldn't do anything about because you know who i am.... Ya Daedric princes have diplomatic immunity, it was hilarious

they tried recruiting me they did, nice try. Though i did have fun dancing for several hours.

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem with those vampires; always after their own cause. What about me?! Is my cause not good enough for them? Is my cause not clear enough?!

I suppose not, being the

PRINCE

of Madness causes some people to get confused as to what I want. I'll make it easy for them, then. LET MADNESS REIGN and then I'm happy. Then people get cheese.

Edited by billyro

Yes! Good plan, I'm sure that popping up in the place of the first dragonborn would be... mad. Yep, I just said that! Mad. Funny, don't you think? Not like those clowns...

Now to prepare this ultimate plan of mine... the little details are always so obnoxious.

• 4 weeks later...

If sheogorath decided he was bored for a micro second, would the universe explode???

truly he's never bored, he may say it once in awhile but really, there is no "boring" god or anything so ya.

The god of boredom, ya whatever lol.. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by Thor.

Crazy shivering isle merchant quotes

what did the other tea pot say to the other tea pot rolling down the hill :blink: :blink: :blink: -5% tea, 100$ of sugar-fast sugar. Hot, how hot is hot, is it fast??? Who is me?? am i me or am i It???

My other me is trapped in a hole, but i'm not, so does that mean time isn't transfixed ?? :blink: no it is I placed my foot on a rock.

Edited by Thor.