Hello!

Anomaly

I was wandering through the infinite myriad of web sites and stumbled upon this one. Since I like Morrowind and have recently learned how to use TES Construction Set, I thought, hey what the heck, I'll join the forums. :) Looks like a cool place yo. :D

Funny how thats how it happens. how it happened with me a few times, but you learn.

now then....[stealing from that guy who does switchclone] Hey there Anomaly, welcome to Morrwind Source Forums, have fun and don't spam![/stealing from that guy who does switchlone]

also, people around here are smart and helpy. so ask, and they tell, and if you follow the rules, its good.

*Pokes the wannabes with Spambane* :P

Welcome to the forums Anomaly, have fun and don't spam ;)

*Gasp* an actual welcome from the great one himself :o

:P

Switch, your style is inimitable. Nobody can put words on a screen quite like you. How do you do it?

Anyway, on topic...

Er Hi there Anomaly. You are nominally anomaly - bit of a tongue-twister, what! Have fun, chill and remember the wise words of Santa Claus.

"Christmas comes but once a year. What's that to do with drinking beer?"

I forget the rest of it.

[switchClone]Welcome to the forums Anomaly, have fun and don't spam[/switchClone]

That's all that needs to be said or.... nevermind. That's not appropiate on these forums... :ph34r:

Archived