ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Every modder is only making female things?

Kidashi

I don't care to play female characters either. It's a shame that most of the modded content is geared towards people who play sexed up plastic barbies. Unfortunately, I don't have the modding talent or artistic touch to create quality, and lore-friendly armor mods for both sexes. I'm hopeful that as the modding continues to grow, that we'll see a little more balance in the armor section.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care to play female characters either. It's a shame that most of the modded content is geared towards people who play sexed up plastic barbies. Unfortunately, I don't have the modding talent or artistic touch to create quality, and lore-friendly armor mods for both sexes. I'm hopeful that as the modding continues to grow, that we'll see a little more balance in the armor section.

same here. i am a noob with blender, i have a lot of good idead for lore friendly armor, which also looks nice on females but isnt alle skimpy and sexed up crap.

but i am too unexperienced to do them. maybe i start learning and will guve you a lore friendly amror pack, like the one that already exists :)

Quoted for truth. :)

Petition the Blender devs to get a move on with Skyrim nifscripts. I'm STILL waiting. Once I have those, much male stuff will be made, both skimpy and covering. Indeed, I will be ONLY making male stuff as I don't play as a female, nor do I use female companions. I like man candy in my games!

Why are ALL the Armour's being released female only? I searched the entire site and found 3 Armour's for men...

I mean new models, not re textures.

What's going on? Is there a reason for this?

Thank you.

Don't worry, most of those armor sets are probably pervert armors anyway. You don't want them. And supporting them just makes nexus look like a depraved site, when really it is an otherwise good modding site.

That said, there are some good female armours that aren't too objectifying, triss merigold armour is good, I challenge that modder to make a male version!

Edited by chocolambot

Quoted for truth. :)

Petition the Blender devs to get a move on with Skyrim nifscripts. I'm STILL waiting. Once I have those, much male stuff will be made, both skimpy and covering. Indeed, I will be ONLY making male stuff as I don't play as a female, nor do I use female companions. I like man candy in my games!

*gets out poking stick*

Consider Blender devs well and thoroughly poked then. I needs my man candy :dance:

whoever says they need their male arm candy, why do armors for either gender have to be so hyper sexualized? is anyone interested in anything that could actually protect your character or something that is aesthetically pleasing but not self indulging?

whoever says they need their male arm candy, why do armors for either gender have to be so hyper sexualized? is anyone interested in anything that could actually protect your character or something that is aesthetically pleasing but not self indulging?

lol, a moment of sanity!

I love sexy stuff in games as much as the next girl (or guy), but if I really need to see that stuff, my gf is sitting just a few feet away and, well, you can figure out the rest. I prefer armor/clothing based in realistic physics that is accentuating the physical form and beauty of the wearer, but in a way that I don't have to suspend belief in it actually being practical. The g-strings of ungodly armor protection and power just aren't practical or believable. :thumbsup: