What is causing the obesity epidemic?

cowgirl1776

Cannibals?! Yikes!

There might be Werefish too?! Otherwise known as, "Tuna People".

On an island that looks like a Giant disk with a hole in the middle they reside. By day they sing old pirate's shanties. By mid afternoon they sell grog and donuts. Cursed to change into Werefish at night leaving all their shops locked tight full of fine pastries and fresh drinks. To keep people floating over from Grump's Tower out, so the President will have to wait until Dawns early light to get fresh donuts too.

All the while anyone who doesn't know the islands horrible secret may find it tempting after being shipwrecked because their dingy ran into the heliopad on Grumps Tower where one of the tall solid gold antenna punched a hole in the inflatable craft sailors were in, or a slightly rotund floating person floating by who did not know about Werefish Island.

Slightly able to dive beneath the water and find a trap door on the heliopad's roof like a secret entrance into the water tight dry interior of Grump's Tower.

A rotund swimmer, like me, who might drift to their island after swimming away from the top of Grump Tower where no food could be found among a bunch of solid gold walls, gold furniture, gold saucers, gold plates, gold bowls, gold tea cups, gold drinking glasses, gold shot glasses, gold table cloths, a few solid gold statues of some of Grump's first attempts at making love to his beautiful wives without a solid gold condom and thick leather suit with thick leather gloves too. Leaving their solid gold statues laying on the solid gold beds, they became part of.

Left there frozen in solid gold nudity forever gold. While the rotund floater, without a raft may see hope and end up swimming to the Werefish's strange island right next door to Grumps Tower.

I hope it doesn't end up making me bait for a one of those Wall Street Sharks not far from Goldwater's place who is the real owner of the Grump's Tower and just lets Grump live there to help pay for the swimming pool help.

And if it doesn't stop raining at 3342 ft above ocean/sea level soon; I am going to start looking for some ducky arms flotation addons for my Donut Duck swimming pool inflated floats.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what causes people to get fat dates back to when Noah went back to get some things out of the Ark after they gained land and set up camp. He only found the stuff that was in the crates laying on the ground. He thought God must have reached down and taken it up.

As Noah was walking back to camp he heard a voice.

Back then all creatures great and small could speak a common familiar language. Noah looked around when heard what sounded like a termites voice.

When Noah spotted the termite it said, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing".

I find a lot of stuff almost seems to be encouraging eating often and at quick food areas. Nothing is stopping a lot of people from constantly fattening themselves, other than them. The amount of freedom there is with casually eating at a place like that often is pretty much barrier-free for almost everyone.

Because of how much it's getting accepted in to norm the more it seems perfectly fine for people to constantly visit the places.

I find a lot of stuff almost seems to be encouraging eating often and at quick food areas. Nothing is stopping a lot of people from constantly fattening themselves, other than them. The amount of freedom there is with casually eating at a place like that often is pretty much barrier-free for almost everyone.

Because of how much it's getting accepted in to norm the more it seems perfectly fine for people to constantly visit the places.

Not to mention that these days, calling someone 'fat' is basically equivalent of murder...... the whole 'accept people as they are' thing, regardless of how unhealthy it is, doesn't seem conducive to a healthy populace.

The last time I read one of the Guinness World Records, there is a competition to see who can weigh more and then lose it all after they beat the Record.

So if you see someone being rolled around in a van, or BUS, that has extra suspension added to the frame, keeping the van's wheels from getting jammed down on by the wheel wells, it's built for carrying heavy loads, it's not likely its for the circuses Fat Lady anymore.

Follow with your jaw dropped at a safe distance, or they might mistake you for one of the Igloo Clan's People. What do they call the people who eat Whale Blubber, who, anymore, are almost unheard of, almost completely non-existent?

Well; just not BIG news anymore. :laugh:

As big as those unhealthy people who are a delicious looking walkin' shakin' cream tank in their opinion?

They could be 900 lbs of hefty healthy milk fat. That is if the WHO and other minor health organizations changed their views of what is considered Unhealthy when it comes to being a giant flesh covered Twinky filled with cream.

I can almost imagine one of the Whale Blubber eating Clans milling around the biggest milk fat bearing person with camera's instead of spears. :laugh:

I understand being kind and all, but this is truly weird.. and dangerous. It's bad enough that people aren't already in decent shape. But to willfully treat this like a good thing?!

And again I say, not even the leftist of the left wing Euros think this way. It's not political. They maintain decent physical lifestyles, generally speaking. No, this is purely an American identity politics thing unfortunately. Left wing politics are keen on sensitivity training, but never before to spite itself and outright promote things that KILL off the human race. What the hell is the point of being sensitive when people can literally die from it? lol. Who is the actual sensitive one trying to save lives here? I'd say it's the doctors and health instructors in our lives.

What is causing the obesity epidemic?

It appears there is an epidemic that someone else sees as an epidemic who fears it might be a disease that is the cause making people get large overweight and the person who started this thread may have the fear it might become a pandemic.

The Earth is sick then, Because it is 24,000 miles round at the equator, bloated. Fish are dying in the oceans, seas, streams, brooks, creeks, and ponds because the water is too acidic for water life to survive in.

We found a way to make life more amusing, salesmen sold tools to make life easier.

People get fat because they don't have to work so hard, or hardly at all, because of all the mechanical wondrous machines that are doing all the work for people. I shivered at the thought of having to go out and get that old lawn mower which I pushed and pulled over and over for 2 to 3 hours to get the lawn trimmed. Why?! When the small Robot grass cutter will do it for a little taste of electricity?

Why do anything that requires hard labor unless there just isn't a machine that will do it for us?

Where are all the fun places that used to give us ways to enjoy the ways to stay slim?

Why have they closed all the places where people used to go to dance to music which wasn't quick and furious?

Do the Fox Trot, a waltz, or a tango for an hour or two once a week. Then do a slow dance to get ready to go home and sleep after burning off a pound or two.

Don't you want to dance in a crowded school gym? Maybe the old theater's ballroom? Or somewhere with a lot of space and big band sound?

Cause of obesity epidemic?

External/Environment factors such as lack of exercise and high consumption of unhealthy food.

Genetic: allowing obesity gene pass on to the next generation and grow in numbers.

Cause of obesity epidemic?

External/Environment factors such as lack of exercise and high consumption of unhealthy food.

Genetic: allowing obesity gene pass on to the next generation and grow in numbers.

OH! Right! I forgot about those special babies. Genetically coded to be obese?

If you are worried about old age obesity, make more time for long walks, go out of your way while walking to keep from getting old exercise trails blues, go to the gym, or join a group at the health spa who challenge you sensibly.

Proof there are obese people is all there is. The cause is their individual choices. I am have 80% more muscle 20% fat. By health standards for body builders that have quit the body builder contests and are a bit of binge eater on occasion I am a little rotund around the waist. I drop that waist bulge, without losing muscle, and I would weight in at about 190 again. My military weight.

The so-called obese people who are walking (without a cane, 4 legged walkers (some with wheels), or using wheel chairs) are a lot stronger then the people who have become obese and can not walk without special equipment.

Being slim and trim has it's advantages. There are some illnesses that effect overweight people more often because of being overweight.

Being a healthy obese person sends a message to young people. Without work that places hard work demands on our bodies so we burn fat more, which is what keeps us slim and trim, enjoy your slim and trim life while you have it.

Obesity isn't an epidemic, the illnesses slim and trim people don't suffer from until they get older and start gaining weight is a problem.

Eat the correct food for your own lifestyle and fat will likely melt away. Each of the fancy restaurants I have visited has what many people need to subsist on.