New Nexus Mods design launched

Dark0ne

well I hate it for sure I am disabled and now can not find any thing like I could it useless the way it is not great work stuffing up a user friendly site and make it just about useless to me at least let us have a choice of the new or old way it was so we can use either one but as of now it is USELESS thanks for stuffing it up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hate it. It's slow. It's tacky.

Where are all my content filter checkboxes?

Where are the options to constrain a search by "author" or "description contains"?

But what do you expect from a site that revised its URL format and didn't create a method to auto-forward old links. ...

In response to post #55277238.

sr383 wrote:

Still hate it. It's slow. It's tacky.

Where are all my content filter checkboxes?

Where are the options to constrain a search by "author" or "description contains"?

But what do you expect from a site that revised its URL format and didn't create a method to auto-forward old links. ...

click on the little arrow on the right for all the search options.

Can't say it thrills me. Feels like an unncessary follow-the-leader mobile UI/UX like Windows 10 and Material, but maybe I'm grossly underestimating the mobile traffic that the Nexus receives.

Doesn't matter, though. As long as we don't lose or complicate functionality, I'll get used to it.

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I feel the new design just aims to follow the trend of mobile devices interface, but it lacks the organization, filtering and usefulness of the old site; it is clumsier for finding what you want, the layout is visually saturated and the options and features are unclear, definitely not liking it. I know after all the work put on the new design you're not likely to backpedal, but pleeeease do something to try making it as useful as the old design. Rejection to change is not talking here, it's just that the OLDS design is FAR BETTER organized. If at all possible, keep a permanent option for switching to the old design for all those of us who don't like the new layout.