Toilet Paper Orientation

DoctorKaizeld

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are animals. Using trees to clean yourself. Pff. The Europeans have the right idea--bidets. A jet of warm water to actually clean you, instead of merely wiping it around. Once you're clean, then use toilet paper to dry.

And it's over the top. lol :P

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are animals. Using trees to clean yourself. Pff. The Europeans have the right idea--bidets. A jet of warm water to actually clean you, instead of merely wiping it around. Once you're clean, then use toilet paper to dry.

And it's over the top. lol :tongue:

you need psychological help sir just saying

I'm kidding i love your comment :D

Over is the only way to go in life. Under provides so many complications and has been statistically known to break up families and start civil wars. I remember the Costco toilet paper massacre where 40 pallets of Toilet Paper were burned to death....

You guys just don't know the evil of Under technique. It cost a lot of good men and i am against it. I went to a friends home once and his toilet paper arrangement was under. I never spoke to him again.

Thankfully i know the meaning of true friends now who don't let me down on the toilet paper arrangement.

Toilet paper responsibly!

WTH is this really about? Not getting the issue here, some sort of ultra Liberal bile about the gender of a piece of butt wiping paper? That would not surprise me at this point not a bit, even if this is edging into the land of lunacy at this point.

I can see the protest signs now, and here the chants: keep your white rolls away from are backsides.

Among echoing cries of:

Notsee Toilet paper!

It would go something like this:

IN Court:

TP: Your honor I am simply a double quilted roll of the finest toilet paper, doing what I was made-

Feminist prosecutor: Just following orders huh? where have we hard that before?... and just because it feels good to the victim dose not mean it as a molestation. The poor thing flushed the evidence in shame!

TP: But everybody poops! She flushed it because of the sh@#t, I help clean up the mess you would not want.... on your hands-

*Loud sobbing from the victims chair*

Prosecutor: How dare you imply that this fine genitally, genetically and intellectual superior, bi gender bisexual, ex pansexual 6''8 giant dwarf, African America, liberal, levitating, woman/man/DivineEbonfairy, whos a politician and Dr... could do anything as base and vile as exacting waste products like a commoner! Your racist! Sexist racist!

Media crowd plant shouts: The toilet paper wants to wipe us all out! I demand that we burn ever roll!

TP: Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Lawyer for the defense: I can prove my clients superior bloodline and supremacy, via Minority dye, he was shipped from Mexico and his packaging from south Africa!

Judge: can you prove his minority status? That he in fact has had at least one same sex encounter? That he is a woman, a transsexual or a male/race self hater? If not will he debase himself before us to prove his remorse for daring to exsit?

Layer continues: Hes a bi butt wiper! Man woman or racoon, he dose not care! His inner roll is brown! Nether male nor female so he could be both? Hell bigender try no gender! Hes even got most of you beat!

*A general sound of awe from the media*

Reporter: Could...could he be the one?

Judge: check his paper trail...lets break for lunch.

Crowd chants in unison: Not one of us! not one of us! Burn him in the sink!

*Bailiff hands out boxes of corn shucks after lunch.*

What the hell are you going on about, Skyquest? I hope that you were just joking as you've just about offended everyone out there me included. If I have somehow missed or mistaken your point I do apologize but it does leave me to wonder.

The Rabbit

Neither way. My loo roll holder is one of those spikes that stands on the floor so that I can reach it from my disabled toilet seat. So roll orientation doesn't really apply.

Not necessarily. Some of the "quilted" papers are rougher on the back side, which is to say what faces inside toward the roll, than the front. Perhaps this is the result of a toilet paper designer's negative experiences on post-taco mornings. In any event, on a horizontal roll, over places the front side up, in your palm, while under usually has you grabbing with the rough side out. On a vertical roll, you just have to be careful you don't inadvertently sand anything down.

What the hell are you going on about, Skyquest? I hope that you were just joking as you've just about offended everyone out there me included. If I have somehow missed or mistaken your point I do apologize but it does leave me to wonder.

The Rabbit

Its a objective, mad style parody and poke at the current social cultural crisis. Its giving it the all the emphasis and importance the ''highly propagandized'' subject really deserves, in the context its presently being used and pushed in peoples faces. A spoof.

The Rabbit

Its a objective, mad style parody and poke at the current social cultural crisis. Its giving it the all the emphasis and importance the ''highly propagandized'' subject really deserves, in the context its presently being used and pushed in peoples faces. A spoof.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.

Neither way. My loo roll holder is one of those spikes that stands on the floor so that I can reach it from my disabled toilet seat. So roll orientation doesn't really apply.

Not necessarily. Some of the "quilted" papers are rougher on the back side, which is to say what faces inside toward the roll, than the front. Perhaps this is the result of a toilet paper designer's negative experiences on post-taco mornings. In any event, on a horizontal roll, over places the front side up, in your palm, while under usually has you grabbing with the rough side out. On a vertical roll, you just have to be careful you don't inadvertently sand anything down.

Lol well said. I do favour the quilted type, so must bear in mind your advice!