Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

okay here's a thought , many years ago I played a tom clancy game...I think... on xbox360 that allowed you to use your console cam to take a picture of yourself or someone and use that to create a look a like player character, does something like that exist for SSE?

Soory i meant for this to be a new thread/topic

Well Iâm dumb for posting a new thread.

Iâll ask here too I guess. Hoping to find some HP Lovecraft mods. Iâm running Skyrim SE primarily but wouldnât mind trying to convert a mod. I know Here There be Monsters and there was another mod that never got finished.

I really want some encounters with the Great Old Ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there's a mod that makes it so that followers (or lovers) don't move back if you bump into them / get real close? I know it sounds weird.

Amazing Follower Tweaks has a command to make them come up and kiss you, if that helps at all, but they still say "oww" and back up, if you bump into them. I have never tried getting super close, but later I'll give them a "stop" command and see if that keeps them in place.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the 3dnpc Interesting NPCs look better, I know there are Oldrim versions, and I think I had an SE version recently but had some problems and deleted everything and since it seems I can't find it. If anybody can give me a link or just tell me how to edit npcs/followers via console I would appreciate it.