Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Posted this in the Mod request section as well.

I'm wondering if there is a mod out there that allows you to modify my character's body and face in the game (vs trying to screw around with a bodyslide mod). This is for a side project that is not actually gaming related. I want to make character art for a D&D character that no other online resources I've found will allow for. Unfortunately Skyrim does not have the option as previous elder scroll and fallout games have of changing your appearance as you exit the tutorial. I know fallout4 has the surgery chair option but I want a medieval look...not post apocalyptical. Any help here would be great. Thanks!

Hey detectives, I'm looking for a mod and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't know the name, and I assume when I downloaded it on my old computer I did it accidentally & without thinking.

What I do remember is it contained some unique bosses - specifics I remember are a Poison Spriggan near the Abandonned Shack, a fat dragon that spits acid, and, most imperative of all, a kitsune ghost whose loot contained a mask and a fire-enchanted sword.

One of my characters had the kitsune's drop as her main equipment, and I just re-imported her save. Obviously, I'd like to keep her as loyal to her original self as possible, and if anyone could help me find the name of the mod or the file that'd be awesome.

Edited by ghastimafrix

Not really sure where to ask this but my Nexus Mod Manager will not activate the Unofficial SSE Patch. I even tried uninstalling completely and redownloading. My SSE is up to date on patches and everything. Help?

EDIT: Resolved

Edited by BreauRaej

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if there is something like a "prison escape mod"

That can be either a prison overhaul (so that I cant just cast a spell and walk out *cough), so some sort of "high security prison"

or kidnapping (like youve been kidnapped, now escape your kidnappers), dont care how it could happen (forcegreet, ambush or just a random chance that random bandits stun and kidnap you)

or something I cant think of right now

• 3 weeks later...

Been searching for SE Restoration mods, found two with "Cure Disease - Self" spells, but I can't find one with "Cure Disease - Other" or "Cure Poison" (at all).

Am I missing the trees for the forest in some multi-spell pack, or are they just non-existent and I need to go to the Mod Request thread and bug anyone reading that forum?

Hey detectives, I'm looking for a mod and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't know the name, and I assume when I downloaded it on my old computer I did it accidentally & without thinking.

What I do remember is it contained some unique bosses - specifics I remember are a Poison Spriggan near the Abandonned Shack, a fat dragon that spits acid, and, most imperative of all, a kitsune ghost whose loot contained a mask and a fire-enchanted sword.

One of my characters had the kitsune's drop as her main equipment, and I just re-imported her save. Obviously, I'd like to keep her as loyal to her original self as possible, and if anyone could help me find the name of the mod or the file that'd be awesome.

if still relevant, i believe this is the mod you was looking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13261

Colourful Magic, adds many uniuque enemies, including the Poison Tree Spriggan, that i believe you was refeering to.

Wonder if there is something like a "prison escape mod"

That can be either a prison overhaul (so that I cant just cast a spell and walk out *cough), so some sort of "high security prison"

or kidnapping (like youve been kidnapped, now escape your kidnappers), dont care how it could happen (forcegreet, ambush or just a random chance that random bandits stun and kidnap you)

or something I cant think of right now

This may not be exactly what you're looking for but Alternate Start - Live Another Life has an option to escape the prison, at the start. It just gives you a couple of lockpicks and off you go, to fight/loot your way out.