Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Hi. I'm looking for a extension for SkyUI which would put scrolls as a compartment in the favorites menu, at the side of the aid (potions) compartment. I cant do a search in the user interface section, as it is spammed with main menu replacers, and the search button didnt return anything.

Guys, I'm looking for a mod, that simply adds 3 REALLY BIG trees all across Skyrim. I remember for sure that one is located in Whiterun hold, can't say where is others. I've serched like 200+ pages now, and can't find it enywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm looking for a mod, that simply adds 3 REALLY BIG trees all across Skyrim. I remember for sure that one is located in Whiterun hold, can't say where is others. I've serched like 200+ pages now, and can't find it enywhere.

Simply Bigger Trees SE perhaps?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5281

Also, for added bang, (and fwiw, ymmv) Blubbos Riverwood is a nice adder that provides some large deciduous trees to Riverwood. Blubbos also has a bunch of other mods that do similar things to other areas.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30683

Dear mod Detectives,

I have this Mod, I don't know what it is, but it is a passive frost cloak effect that is not listed under the Magic effects. Like if I walk by a crab, it will freeze and die type effect. it automatically activates on aggro.

What is it? LOL Really, I don't know what is causing it.

Sounds like a stuck script or a buff that hasn't reset. Not sure how to reset it, but maybe a google search will produce something (ie, "skyrim console How do I remove a frost cloak buff?" or something like that).

ps> I've found that adding "skyrim" and "console" to the query isolates the returns to more applicable results when it comes to manually fixing things like this.

pps> I happened across this, which may or not be of some assistance to you:

TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872861-tutorial-removing-unwanted-magic-effects-from-the-player/

Anyone know of a mod that simply increases follower count while leaving everything else vanilla? I don't want to use console commands for obvious reasons.

AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) or NFF (Nether's Follower Framework) come to mind.

Anyone know of a mod that simply increases follower count while leaving everything else vanilla? I don't want to use console commands for obvious reasons.

AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) or NFF (Nether's Follower Framework) come to mind.

They add a whole bunch of options though. I just want to increase the capacity and nothing else without any extra interfaces.

Does anyone know if there's a mod that adds a spell that functions like throw voice or noise maker arrows from sneak tools? Something that would allow the user to draw an enemy into a trap or ambush?