Another Bloodbath in Texas- What the Hell is Going On?!

Fkemman11

What happens is simple : the power is concentrated in the hands of a minority of psychopaths.

-People don't know how to identify the psychopaths and nothing forces those who want a post with power to pass psychological tests everyone would have access to

-Anyone can cumulate a political with an economic power allowing the bosses to prevent the vote of laws going against their unavowable interests and allowing the corrupted politicians to receive bribes disguised a commissions

-The medias are largely controlled by the company bosses and the state

-The more a party serves the rich psychopaths the more money it receives the more it's likely to win the elections

-The key characters in the "justice" work for the state (and the companies by the way) making the rich criminals are never annoyed for their crimes

The free sale of fire weapons in the USA is a symptoma of this concentration of powers. If the USA were a democracy people's lives would be considered more important than the wealthy psychopaths greed.

Frankly I had a bit of trouble following the logic and how you connected the dots to come to your conclusion.

- Identifying psychopaths has always been intrinsically difficult anywhere, by their very nature very few give off obvious signs.

The second half is where you lose me, are you advocating for psych tests for anyone running for political office?

If so then I cannot imagine an authority that both parties would ever agree upon, especially in these polarized times.

- I presume this point is about conflict of interest in government, there are already laws on the books dealing with that.

- Can hardly argue that the respective media camps are bought and paid for by their respective backers.

However the state has little or no control over how they present their version of the news, most administrations try to manipulate how events are represented.

-Money and politics have gone hand in glove since the days of Athens and Rome, that is nothing new.

-Power and money has always had it advantages...better lawyers, lobbyists and personal connections.

-Now we get the leap that I cannot fathom, the ownership of weapons by the general public concentrates power at the apex of society. That simply is a logical contradiction.

I wonder how many people outside America understand that our Bill of Rights is non-negotiable. It's not as if these rights can be simply ignored whenever it's most convenient or efficient at concentrating power into the hands of our government. In this case a government that remains beholden to totalitarian Communism and in de facto bankruptcy.

Also I wonder how many understand that something well in excess of 300 million guns exist in our country, and the actual total can't be known because half or more of them are unregistered. So even the concept of gun control laws is absurd, given this situation. At best, these laws allow traceability for guns, but only of owners who were dumb enough to register their weapons in the first place. Meanwhile the other half (or more) of criminals who've never registered their guns remain perpetually absolved from all concern about traceability.

Edited by TheMastersSon

• 1 month later...

Human beings trying to go against there pre programed genetic instincts and imperative, the signal, collectively undermining a cohesive sense of reality, they are going berserk like killer robots in rebellion with the break down of structure and culture.

Meh, its pretty much what I expected, isolated at first then spreading with suppressed self deception.

I am afraid wanting to believe something and instinctively knowing it false/non-pragmatic will create a paradox singularly and collectively. All this is said metaphorically, but the end result is obvious:self destruction of this type, and inviting attack from outside, effecting others that could normally care less. Madness.

Its because saying a thing is so, is not enough to make it so. Not seeing something dose not make it gone by itself. This ignores the law of identification and one with power can nullify a million of there wishes with a single logical statement, if they so choose to make it.

These people are frustrated, are empty of the power to make an agreed upon reality out of there propaganda dream society, so there world has a hollow core that must inevitably collapse. Not that there politically correct efforts don't do some good, ironically, but its unbalanced.

I just hope that fewer innocent people are hurt in the process.

Not an expert on US laws or anything about it, but from what I know, law forbids entering church with firearms, and I think best solution to avoid, or rather reduce death toll of such incidents is by allowing firearms in the churches. You can never do anything against any nutjob who's about to snap, and nobody can never know who that might be, so the only thing person can do is to be ready to protect him/herself.

It's always amusing to hear arguments which state that laws against civilian firearms possession reduces crime, while most people who going to commit it either get weapons on black market or use something homebrew, while regular civilian has absolutely no way to protect himself and falls easy victim. It may not be the case with real psychopaths, but regular criminal, who knows his victims can shoot his head off, may think twice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting/texas-church-shooter-may-have-been-targeting-his-mother-law-n817961

What is it that causes one man or a couple to go haywire and decide to kill as many people- that he/they probably doesn't even know- as they can with bombs or assault rifles? Life craps on EVERYONE to one extent or another. I have seen people live in utter misery and you don't see them wanting to commit mass murder! I know there are always going to be truly sick people out there, but why do they seem to be doing this more and more? This guy in Texas had a HISTORY of violence and should have never been allowed to buy those weapons legally. Is this just the new norm? Is there any way to predict who might be the next mass murderer? I believe in the second amendment. But this has got to stop. No other country in the world has these kinds of incidents as such a frequent occurrence- do they? I just don't get it. In a church for cryin' out loud!

My personal opinion some people are just wired wrong but they get very good at hiding it from others. Then something sets them off and the craziness comes out and incidents like this happen. I bet if you talk to the guy he has some crazy reason for doing it. Ever watch a biography on serial killer and they interview his friends and family they are shocked by what he/she did.

I don't think its illegal to take your gun into a church...... just most folks don't. (and some churches flatly state it.....)

One of the things I have tried pointing out to the anti-gun crowd, as the location of damn near EVERY mass-shooting, has been in a gun free zone. Ever notice that there has NEVER been a mass shooting at a police station? A gun range? A gun show? Gee, imagine that...... The folks that do these kind of things are looking for VICTIMS, not folks that have the ability to fight back. That's why most of them take their own life, or, surrender, when the good guys with guns show up.

On the question of who brings guns to a church? Hun, it's the south, we hardly blink when we see a gun on someone's hip and most guys have hunting rifles or shotguns in their trucks. Some people drive around with pistols in their glove compartments, it's normal here.

Edited by Amoryenar