CBBE doesn't work

hawk2406

Hello folks!

I have a Problem and I hope that you can help me

I'm new in the community and I have absolutely zero skills with modding but I downloaded the Nexus Mod Manager, changed the Name of the files ( .ini ) and used the NMM.

I downloaded the CBBE (and the BodySlider, Nude Mods, Hair, Eyes etc.) but they are'nt working

I can open the BodySlide menu and see the body she still has her underwear on and no i didn't click nevernude box ..

â

âCustom.ini :

[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

âand all the necessary Plugins are activated.. I havee no clue what to do , every other Mod is working fine except the CBBE ones

âIf I wear the mod-clothes , they are either invisbile or purple

â

âThanks for your help!

Did you read the CBBE FAQ?

You also have four body textures installed, two of which are for the vanilla and not the CBBE body.

- Dirty Body and Valkyr = CBBE.

- Sweaty body and Glorious Female = Vanilla.

Pick one to replace the default CBBE textures.

You also have outfits that aren't compatible with CBBE.

- Tomb Raider = EVB. Use the CBBE version.

- Vault Booty = Vanilla (and can be done with BodySlide anyway).

but you can use bodyslide to adjust most clothing mods to CBBE. heres the problem your looking at, you installed CBBE then installed some vanilla mods the vanilla mods over ride the CBBE stuff and if you install CBBE after the Vanilla mods CBBE will over ride the other mods. use body slide to adjust the vanilla mods to CBBE.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried following the simplest steps according to the instructions, installing it manually without Nexus. Application saved the modifications in the femalebody file in the correct folder

But I am confused whether the mods actually work

I just started the game creating a female character and am inside the room. Without any options to change costumes or leave the room. Yet the characters appears without the mods changes and the costume is the default one, not the one I used in Bodyslide.I load the game via script extender but it does not made a difference. CSBB mod is loaded when I click in MODS option in-game.

Will the changes appear later when I will be able to change costumes inside the game?

Heyas Petran! :)
Ok so the first thing to do, is to make sure that you have the cbbe.esp set as active, in your load order. That's a must.

Make sure that you're version of bodyslide matches your version of FO4SE. Which, has to match your game version number.

Bodyslide doesn't give you any options for actually changing the clothes that your character is wearing. And most of the time, if you try to use the option for that is presented in looksmenu, the game will crash to desktop. (CTD)

This is actually a game bug, not a problem with LooksMenu, or Bodyslide. The game is very much linked to the set of clothes that the characters wear there in character creation.

So on that note, yeah.... you have to change your character's clothes manually. Which you can't do, until you get a pip boy.

Also keep in mind, that for BS (bodyslide) to work, you have to set it up before hand. Which means that you have to build a body from a preset, save the preset and then also apply that to the clothing via a batch build.

I hope that this helps. :)

-Storm

• 1 year later...