Issgard

PrometheusTS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a Nifscope picture of the first completed big chunk of the main plaza , the circle you see is where will be either a statue or a pool or a treee , not yet decided ....

I know it doesn't looks like anything special , but I took huge amount of time to aling each vertex of this , fix all and make it work ...

the other big chunk will be covering the opposite side and is still in the works .

you are free to sugest "uses" for the buildings you see there .

The exterior ramp leads to the top of the outside gate you ave seen in the other pictures, the main entrance .

pic

Assuming there's only one plaza and you don't have your own idea's where to put some of the shops I'd see it as this.

Seeing as a plaza was mostly seen the main trading hub I'd suggest you put the following there:

• An Inn or a tavern.
  • A clothing shop like the Radiant Raiment.
  • An alchemy shop or an magic shop in general. Something like The Main Ingredient, The Gilded Carafe , Rindir's staffs and Edgar's Discount spells tossed into one.

I'd also suggest a bookshop like there where in Oblivion. The concept got pretty much tossed together, so you had just all of the basic stuff in one like in Belethor's General Store.

I have no idea how you intend the city to be but I'm just speculating how it would look like in the medieval ages.

I'd suggest to keep the blacksmith out of the main plaza but still close enough to the main trading hub. Seeing as people with status and a lot of wealth; wouldn't want to mingle with warrior's and other "low rabble".

A couple of Work in progress pics ...

In those pics you can see the two new upcoming clunchs of the city , the second part of the plaza and the back street .

some other chunks are in the works as well .

what you see is the 3dsmax layout and still misses some finalization , vertex paints etc etc ... Not much left to complete though .

Then will remain 3 more chunks and the city shoudl be finally completed .

http://oi57.tinypic.com/jt1guc.jpg