PC Modding Race Giveaway! We have tons of games and gear to give away from GOG.com, CORSAIR, and MSI!

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55568514. #55575384, #55576094 are all replies on the same post.

Malestra wrote: Personally, I hate the new design. Nor will I ever use Facebook or Instagram. So, as others said, whatever.
Kenrox wrote: Actually i don't like it too much too. I mean there something it makes it loading faster the pictures, but aside that, i find it pretty confusing, especially when i want to use my low resolution crt monitor. And the way it scales down the menu it makes me impossible to use it for some reason.
Pretty sad somehow.
skarvika wrote: I don't mind it, but it runs really slowly for me. I also prefer the compact layout of the 'old' design.

I actually like it cause now stuff loads up faster
:P

In response to post #55568514. #55575384, #55576094, #55579829 are all replies on the same post.

Malestra wrote: Personally, I hate the new design. Nor will I ever use Facebook or Instagram. So, as others said, whatever.
Kenrox wrote: Actually i don't like it too much too. I mean there something it makes it loading faster the pictures, but aside that, i find it pretty confusing, especially when i want to use my low resolution crt monitor. And the way it scales down the menu it makes me impossible to use it for some reason.
Pretty sad somehow.
skarvika wrote: I don't mind it, but it runs really slowly for me. I also prefer the compact layout of the 'old' design.
sahil809 wrote: I actually like it cause now stuff loads up faster
:P

I like it - it's a lot cleaner and more modern...

In response to post #55569459. #55569819, #55576134, #55577769 are all replies on the same post.

mpjbay wrote: I closed my FB/IG accounts a long time ago. The big brother Zuck reign over our privacy is over in my world.
PapaBear627 wrote: AMEN same here!!
skarvika wrote: Yep, I just have throwaway accounts for this kind of stuff now. I still remember forums and dedicated discussion sites. That was true social networking; facebook, instagram etc...it's nothing but self promotion. :)
Ethreon wrote: Amusing. You're on the internet, your data is being used regardless.

That aside, just create throwaway accounts for this kind of situation.

@Skarvika Social media has destroyed networking. So many forums that used to have their own communities with their own discussions have just crumbled in wake of reddit/facebook. Even the ones that still technically exist are a shadow of their former selves.

In response to post #55563894.

HouseofRuin wrote: I keep forgetting my Reddit user names and or passwords, must be up to like 5 accounts this year already so yeah I'm not about to make another account just to enter something I'm not going to win. Best of luck to those that do though.

You're not alone there. I am on my third reddit account partially for that reason.

In response to post #55575179. #55575419, #55576049 are all replies on the same post.

deadblood01 wrote: wouldn't this be better if you hosted it on nexusmods and not on redddit? atleast that way a nexus user would have won but now anyone can win even that guy who is not a pc gamer and definitely not here on nexusmods. anyway not entering since its impossible now to win but good luck to those who enter.
Kenrox wrote: I agree.
skarvika wrote: I do agree with this, especially since it was posted on such a huge subreddit. Maybe it would have been better to post onto a dedicated modding subreddit or something. Still entered anyways since there's some cool prizes.

+1
Almost guaranteed to not be a Nexus user!

In response to post #55575179. #55575419, #55576049, #55586669 are all replies on the same post.

deadblood01 wrote: wouldn't this be better if you hosted it on nexusmods and not on redddit? atleast that way a nexus user would have won but now anyone can win even that guy who is not a pc gamer and definitely not here on nexusmods. anyway not entering since its impossible now to win but good luck to those who enter.
Kenrox wrote: I agree.
skarvika wrote: I do agree with this, especially since it was posted on such a huge subreddit. Maybe it would have been better to post onto a dedicated modding subreddit or something. Still entered anyways since there's some cool prizes.
Stiffon wrote: +1
Almost guaranteed to not be a Nexus user!

Amen.....

In response to post #55578779. #55579529 is also a reply to the same post.

Ladez wrote: Requires accounts at every site except the one we're all using.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/044/910/716.gif
Heimdall0fAsgard wrote: Im not even entering anyway, its always the same old bullshit.

+1

I was thinking the same thing. *Hard eye roll*