PC Modding Race Giveaway! We have tons of games and gear to give away from GOG.com, CORSAIR, and MSI!

TerrorFox1234

In response to post #55822951. #55950201 is also a reply to the same post.

dreamer2008 wrote: The new site design, while it looks better, is very confusing. I have a hard time finding what information I need when looking at a mod.
AYLeiDRuiN wrote: I found it confusing at first, but I'm good now. Let it sink in Dreamer2008 :P

i use google for finding mods alot since nexus mods always come first.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55822951. #55950201, #56403676 are all replies on the same post.

dreamer2008 wrote: The new site design, while it looks better, is very confusing. I have a hard time finding what information I need when looking at a mod.
AYLeiDRuiN wrote: I found it confusing at first, but I'm good now. Let it sink in Dreamer2008 :P
ICouldntFindAnyOtherNames wrote: i use google for finding mods alot since nexus mods always come first.

It was a bit confusing for me too but I got used to it. It's elegant.

• 2 months later...
In response to post #55822951. #55950201, #56403676, #56446906 are all replies on the same post.

ICouldntFindAnyOtherNames wrote: i use google for finding mods alot since nexus mods always come first.
geraltdriv wrote: It was a bit confusing for me too but I got used to it. It's elegant.

A little bit confusing for me too. Luckily I still manage to get used to it. Those new structures of thumbnails and introduction of the mods are useful for me.