PC Modding Race Giveaway! We have tons of games and gear to give away from GOG.com, CORSAIR, and MSI!

TerrorFox1234

In response to post #55653736.

bwcbwc wrote: Don't bother entering if you have to create a new Reddit account. PCMasterRace will delete your post because your account is too young and you will no longer qualify for the giveaway as a result.

[edit] Found this out the hard way...

That sucks but is to be expected. Holding a give-away on an entirely different website you have to sign up for is baffling to say the least.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55653736. #55657931 is also a reply to the same post.

bwcbwc wrote: Don't bother entering if you have to create a new Reddit account. PCMasterRace will delete your post because your account is too young and you will no longer qualify for the giveaway as a result.

[edit] Found this out the hard way...
DocCopper wrote: That sucks but is to be expected. Holding a give-away on an entirely different website you have to sign up for is baffling to say the least.

Thanks for the warning. Just saved me from creating Reddit account just because of this giveaway (because I don't have it). Edited by vitvalecka

Personally, although i have no problem with using reddit to enter (in fact i have entered myself) i'm pretty sure alot of people will have trouble entering since alot of subreddits remove posts by new accounts. (it helps cut down on spam and dummy accounts).