⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Net Neutrality - The End is the Beginning

TheMastersSon

Sorry I keep forgetting, you're the one who's convinced our military would start bombing their own families and friends to save Donald Trump and a collapsed and now officially fascist government. Ask any Russian who stood to defend the USSR in 1992, the entire list can be written in large type on a one-inch post-it note.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to really take back the government is start at the ground and work our way up. Start raising our children with the truth more and home schooling them because what is taught in school is not the history of the United States. And get them into office to go in and start kicking ass and taking names. DAs who aren't afraid to try to prosecute government agents, a la Ruby Ridge. Reporters who aren't afraid to question presidents about how they're connected to illegal narcotics trafficking. That's the only thing that will save us.

We don't have decades. We don't even have years. Our country's immediate problem is our existing set of employees, who just forcibly eliminated our existing and far more importantly future recognized constitutional rights (and other rights, consumer etc) for internet traffic. As I said elsewhere, with this single decision our FCC forcibly eliminated our right to navigate on the internet anywhere beyond where our ISPs wish to take us. Just like cable TV. It is the purest and most brazen act of imposed fascism in our 240-year history and I will keep yelling that at the top my lungs until this outrage is reversed completely and permanently.

Also as mentioned elsewhere, even a reversal of what our trumped FCC just did is not relevant to their crime of treason against their sworn oaths of office, and I will continue to demand written responses from my elected representatives explaining exactly why what they did doesn't qualify as abject treason (by ignoring the will of 93% of the people, while holding public offices of specific non-partisan public interest) and imposed fascism.

Edited by TheMastersSon

We don't have decades. We don't even have years. Our country's immediate problem is our existing set of employees, who just forcibly eliminated our existing and (far more importantly) future constitutional and other (consumer etc) rights for internet traffic. As I said elsewhere, with this single decision our FCC forcibly eliminated our right to navigate on the internet anywhere beyond where our ISPs wish to take us. Just like cable TV. It is the purest and most brazen act of imposed fascism in our 240-year history and I will keep yelling that at the top my lungs until this outrage is reversed completely and permanently.

Also as mentioned elsewhere, even a reversal of what our trumped FCC just did is not relevant to their crime of treason against their sworn oath of office, and I will continue to demand written reponses from my elected representatives explaining exactly why what they did doesn't qualify as imposed fascism.

Good luck with that.

Let me ask you this: Have you ever been in the military? Do you have any clue what most of those folks are thinkin'? You understand that deposing the current power structure INCLUDES the military-industrial complex? Now, do you think the various generals are going to just sit back and watch their powerbase be erased? Not gonna happen. They will order their troops to defend the current power structure, and the young kids that comprise the bulk of the military will do exactly what they are told. (remember Kent State?) You aren't going to get a bloodless coup. Not a one of those folks in D.C. are going to leave willingly. Especially those that have been there for a couple decades. What you are far more likely to accomplish is the imposition of martial law, and the complete end of ALL your constitutional rights. At which point, we will indeed have a real shootin' revolution.

Edited by HeyYou

Please read a bit slower. It would not be a revolution, not one iota of structure would be threatened, including our armed services. It would be a simple replacement of our current White House, Congress and Supreme Court employees with new ones who are hopefully willing or able to not violate their oaths of office and protect our Constitution. Instead of commit mass murder for long-term ExxonMobil oil contracts, and commit treason to keep Comcast in business. And get BJ's in our Oval Office. And send secret and illegal enyoys to Beijing to sellout our labor force permanently to the PRC. And and and. The actual solution (abolishing or restricting in function our Executive Branch) is likely out of reach imo unless someone (and hopefully not Trump) shmoozes the remaining half dozen or so required states to mandate a constitutional convention. And even then any changes would have to be ratified by the states. But imo term limit and balanced budget amendments would go a long way toward solving a lot if not most of our long-term and chronic problems with our federal government. It won't stop cronyism and corruption, but it would place upper limits on their length, depth and in most cases net damage. One corrupted and perpetually reelected senator costs our country trillions of dollars over the decades, that doesn't need to be spent, not due to anyone's fault personally but simply because of human nature. Graft accepted once is good for a lifetime of influence, and nothing else remains to be done except take graft when one reaches a certain level of popularity in one's own state. We are stuck with the "Senator from Sony" and 500+ other PAC nightmares as long as we lack term limits.

I truly miss the old days, where our federal government was considered an unwanted stepchild of the American political process and system. We now resemble the USSR (and with Trump, even Nazi Germany) far more than the USA of 1960. Our feds just committed the most brazen act of imposed fascism in our history, and there's actually DEBATE -- among our OWN PAID EMPLOYEES -- over whether this fascism should be immediately, completely and permanently reversed. It's simply heartbreaking for me to watch as an American who remembers my former country.

Edited by TheMastersSon

Four bits of law would eliminate 90% of the corruption:

1. All lobbyists are fired, and outlawed. Period. No more lobbyists for special interest groups (which puts lobbyists out of the reach for 99% of Americans), and influence-peddling is now considered treason and treated as such.

2. Goodbye, PATRIOT Act. The whole thing. All at once. Gone. Absolutely no need for it.

3. The 18th Amendment that never was: Any person who has received an emolument, title, honorific, or any form of recognition from a foreign power, i.e., "esquire," and other titles of nobility, shall be ineligible for holding any office in the United States Government.

4. All Federal Employees are capped at a salary based on the median middle class income of the average American citizen. You want more money in office? Make the average citizen more money. Being a congressman or President was never supposed to be a source of income, and Jefferson was very specific about this. On this one point, I will be fair and say that Trump has donated his paychecks, but that's a dog-and-pony show.

Now, with these in place, no more cronyism. No more leeching off the State for 30 years and collecting a ridiculous pension. No more influence peddling, no more spying on American citizens.

Edited by twowolves80

Well if we're playing Fantasy King, my first step would be to eliminate all federal agencies, laws, regulations, court decisions and treaty agreements created, passed or entered into after January 1st, 1971. The date isn't arbitrary, this was just before Nixon self-legitimized his own illegal trade relationships with the PRC by sending Kissinger to Beijing to negotiate the selling out of our labor force and country. Virtually none of our legislation since from the Republicans has been for the primary benefit of the American people. History and our economic charts have already recorded it as the most catastrophic treason in not only U.S. history but human history. It was the coup of the multinationals over our federal government and the Republican Party in its authentic form has not been seen since. These people are not Republicans. They are now proven traitors. I firmly believe they will eventually receive their just reward from the American people as unprecedented fascist traitors. Edited by TheMastersSon

Those four, I don't believe are impossible to achieve--there may yet be time if younger people wake up to what was stolen from them. And that's literally how it must be put across because that's what it was. A theft, called out by Senator Barry Goldwater.

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States." -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

Still true to this day, and it was almost audited a few years back because Ron Paul was pushing for it--what happened to that? Yeah. I remember that, and it was only 3 or 4 years ago. He retired out, and the bill petered out.

https://www.ronpaul.com/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/

And every man, woman and child needs to see this video. Over and over and over. You wanted a trumpet? Here it is.

And pay attention to this:

https://youtu.be/sjonS9W41k8?t=304

--she just admitted it was a program. She keeps dancing around the topic that they are using a computer program to parse, even uses the word "program," and that program is PROMIS which was stolen from a civilian corporation and weaponized by the CIA to pull off the banking heist that occurred during 9-11.

There is your proof. Smoking gun. Read that book, Crossing the Rubicon. The entire system is corrupt.

Also, if we wish to end our problem with military adventurism by our federal government, more specifically our Executive Branch, and do so both immediately and permanently, simply ratify a constitutional amendment requiring all qualified children of our elected representatives to be drafted first into our military in any armed deployments of U.S. forces, BEFORE anybody else's children. Our underlying problem with this issue is that it's infinitely easier to send other people's kids to fight and die for Halliburton and ExxonMobil than it is to send your own. E.g. imagine the dinner table conversations in the Cheney household during the "Countdown to Iraq", if this had been part of our Constitution at the time.

And here's a link for our apparent CT expert twowolves80. If you've never read the following, imo it easily qualifies as the most underreported story so far this century. Anyone remember the "Countdown to Iraq" and similar GWB/Cheney/Rove/et al propaganda during 2002 and early 2003? Here's the only reason why it happened:

https://www.thenation.com/article/lights-cameras-attack-hollywood-enlists/

I think many people have this misconception of left vs. right, liberal vs. conservative bias in our politics and journalism, media etc. It ain't so and it hasn't been since Reagan. The two were married under his administration and as evidenced by this FCC decision it's been a very happy marriage. With this intentional padding of our FCC and their near-immedate subsequent treason, Trump and Pai have already claimed their titles as the worst fascist traitors in U.S. history. And Trump is currently doing to our FBI exactly what he just did to our FCC.

Edited by TheMastersSon

It's not a conspiracy anymore, it's already over.

https://www.wired.com/1993/01/inslaw/

PROMIS was stolen and cobbled together with an AI. This is why the SEC never finished investigating the insider trading done on 9-11. The proof is there.

And I don't think that Federal Reserve officer in the video is a conspiracy--they're clearly covering up. The Fed is not our friend. We were warned about a central bank by Jefferson:

http://www.lost-history.com/images/blog/Jefferson_on_Banks.jpg

He and Hamilton got into it about the central banks. And now we see why. Net Neutrality was the last way to quickly be able to distribute this content to the masses, and you better believe you're going to see a slow but deliberate purge over the next decade or two of material the government deems harmful that isn't illegal.