What's your character's name?

PsxMeUP

My main character is Allessan D'Morrigan - for the slave queen and the goddess of battle an strife, she is a nord dual wielder warrior, in love with a werewolf and married to another.

Ru-Rowin Ab Nervarin, is my dark elf thief/ranger, she is the descendant of my dark elf Nerevarine from Morrowind, and somewhat bloodthirsty hence the 'red-tree' reference, and her red mane turned white after speaking with the Greybeards.

I have a breton mage that I cannot get a feeling for called Morgan De Bruce, RuaThijn Flame-Mane a nord who joined the Stormcloaks, Joscelyn RuVereil an Imperial who dumps her stuff around Castle Dour, untill someone decides to give her a room in the barracks. And then theres Kai Stormcliff , a nord pretty boy who gets to try on all the armour so I can see what the male versions look like. Poor boy. :hurr:

This is the first time my main character isn't called Cerridwijn or some derivative, for my nostalgic and idealistic past.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main character: Vance, the male Dunmer sorcerer (heavy armor and spells).

Alternate character: Mia, the female Bosmer hunter (light armor and bows).

"Test" character: Petrus, the male Nord pilgrim (shout-based, robed character).

Main Character: Ullr Frost-Falcon: Imperial Ranger with love of Smithing and enchanting.

Alternate: Noel Frost-Hammer: Nord Tank 2h'er (Hammers) / archer.

*** Side note: Ullr, old Norse God of Archery and....ha ha skiing. look it up. :)

I have two characters, one female and one male (I hardly use the male anymore, though).

Female: Scientia (Lat. for Knowledge).

Male: Carolus Magnus (Charlemagne the Great).

Both are Imperials, by the way. Latin names seemed more fitting.

Edited by Delikatessen