It's A Supernatural Life

Naktis

July listened carefully to what Deuce said. She had no questions to him. It was still kind of awkward to hang out with monsters. The huntress emptied her glass and glanced at Raven and everyone else in the room. "Probably. I haven't heard about such totem though. Anyone has any ideas?" She asked.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson shook his head.

"I don't know whether you're talking to me, or what you're on about. I was just here doing my job, killin' vampires and werewolves and leprechauns, speaking of, I've never actually found one, but do you think if I cut one open with my knife it would spill out lucky charms?" He joked, slouching to avoid hitting his head on any low beams.

Jennie likewise had no idea what totem they were talking about, and simply drank her cocktail.

"Trust me it is no totem. I have been hunting him and his pack for nearly ten years, he is strong. Only way to stop him that I know of is to kill him. My belief is that he may be an Alpha." Deuce explained as he poured himself another scotch and glanced at the catholic priest.

His mind drifted to an event in his childhood, during his first turnings the local father would chain him in the basement while he turned to keep him from hurting innocents. He still kept a bible given to him by Father Mackey, inside it was a silver dagger. Father Mackey said if the pain was too great to take himself to god. He found it strange that a catholic priest would ask him to commit suicide but Deuce had interest to ask the preist if in taking his own life to save innocents if he would enter heaven.

Deuce looked at the hunters, one of them looked uncomfortable with having a werewolf in the room. The woman was young and good looking. "Miss July, do you dislike me being here?" He asked carefully.

Edited by Macman253

July cocked her head lightly to listen to what Deuce said. "I think that a lot of hunters would feel awkward while having a friendly chat with a supernatural being" she paused and put the empty glass on the nearby table "but back to the original point. If he's an alpha..."

The huntress yet again paused eyeing everyone in the room. "How do we kill one? Is there some different method or something?" This topic on alphas intrigued her greatly. She heard of them but never even saw or hunted one.

"Good question," Raven added, polishing off her cocktail, "What exactly is an Alpha? Excuse my ignorance, but I've dealt with mostly demons and ghosts...werewolves are a rarity for me."

She raised a brow at the Father, "Are you sure you haven't been into the Lucky Charms yourself?"

Father Anderson merely smiled at the comment, and replied,

"Nay, child. I haven't been into the "Lucky Charms" and that's because I hate marshmallows. However, on the subject of Alphas, far as I remember reading, an Alpha is supposedly the first of that monster's kind. They are incredibly powerful, and usually very difficult to kill I heard of an alpha shape-shifter some hunters as you call them named "Sam" and "Dean" I met once on a job. They said that it resisted most of the things that were useful against a shapeshifter, and could change forms without shedding skin. If there is an alpha at play here, we've got bigger problems." Anderson fell silent, looking worried.

Jennie remained silent. She thought to her uncle's journals, wondering if she'd seen anything to do with Alphas.

"I have hunted Blacke for sometime, he is resistant to silver, the only known form of killing a werewolf. If you break the neck or remove the head they also die but I have never gotten close enough to be able to do that. I have never heard of an alpha werewolf but I'm sure they are out there." He explained.

He knew that most hunters hated werewolves but he never considered himself a werewolf, only a infected human. "I myself understand your uncomfortability at having a supernatural creature so close but I consider myself a hunter first and a infected human." He added, he downed his scotch and set the glass down on the bar counter.

Anderson sighed. He took a notebook from a pocket inside his long cassock, and wrote down the phone number for the church he lived in.

"There's the number for the church. I have to go there, make sure everything's where it should be, I haven't been there in ages. The bunk room is open to you to sleep in, should you desire it. I have more than enough room to protect you all. Plus, you'd be sleeping on hallowed ground, consecrated and safe. Safer there than most places. Call me if you find anything out about this Alpha. I will gladly join the hunt for this beast, it sounds like worthy prey." He bowed to everyone, then left the apartment, and went to find where he parked.

Jennie remembered something, and went to Raven.

"Hey, Raven, can I have my knife back?"

July really had no idea what to say or to think. Should they help or kill the 'infected human' where he stands? She glanced at the others. "What the rest of you think? Should we help him or not cause honestly, I have no idea."