Real Life Oblivion

princesshelzi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Chesto,but I have to apply my talents in other areas as well. Seeing as I have a major in business,running our little enterprise should pose no problems.

Lisnpuppy,your hired,and of course I get to sample the chocolate of the day. As for the name I believe that "Tamriel's Tasty Treats" should cover both of our services quite well.

I leave the type of chocolate in your capable hands, and designs and the daily application of chocolate to Lisnpuppy I leave to your expertice as well.

The location shall be just outside of the IC,and a fine establishment it will be. For you a very nicely equipted kitchen,with proper staffing of course.

For Lisnpuppy as our first and finest advertisement ,a wonderful suite for the sweet!

Silks and furs shall cover the softest of beds and the wait staff will be clothed only with the scantiest attire.. I'm off to 'recruit'some ladies and shall return .

The language is Filipino (Tagalog),its one of eight major dialects spoken in the islands. Theres also about a dozen minor ones,dependings on the region your in.

mayo mo lust dahil sa life,equal mo lust dahil sa ibigin

( may your lust for life,equal your lust for love)

Listen here my sweet, It takes a real man to make a child, so you don't have to worry about it being your's. You might want to give your old friend Jauffre a chat, besides I'm fond of older men.

I had a feeling that Carah has good taste in all things.

She does.....and it's Real Life Oblivion..... WOO HOO !

• 1 year later...

Join mages guild

become vampire

train

become master in everything

live in a secluded tower reading scrolls

work up enough power so i can do whatever i want

spend the next 5000 years having sex

having accompished what i set out to do I would open my eyes and have to live my normal boring life.

EVIL GAMERS FOREVER!

Would be boring as my real life. Staying close to any city I like, living in a 'cozy' house alone, reading books....... Keeping all insults toward the people I don't like in my heart. Since I'm no really traveling-type person, I'd seldom go to other place unless I need to.

No church. I'm not that religious person(I do not have any, though my late grandmother and my mother are Buddhist).

**If I accept my dark side, maybe I can put (insert any game/anime male character name) in hidden room in basement, torture him until his mind shuts down, but I'm not that evil.

1 Invent pizza

2 Invent fries

3 Open a fast food restaurant

4 Make a lot of gold

5 Build myself a nice little home up in 'dem snowy mountains

6 Live quietly

If I were teleported out of no where and were stuck there no matter what, I'd..

1.Find strong and smexy nord woman.

2.Impress her with my cellphone camera.

3.Marry her and have kids

4.Have her train the kids and make them strong while I build toilets and invent soap.

5.travel to the imperial city with my strong wife and super strong kids to work on the worlds first sewage system and sell soap and become rich, and be proclaimed a hero for helping people not die from getting diarrhea.

Oh, I'd also attepmt to find some smart people and try to invent some revolvers and bullets. And I'd introduce them to some sports so that they can stop murdering creatures in the arena.

edit:

If i were going to be an evil person. I'd find 3 hot nord women to be my bodyguards while I work on my magic and try to become immortal or something. Then I'd use illusion skills on hot chicks forever...after I invent soap and a decent sewage system. And somehow provide cleaner foods.

Hmmm...I think the things I do in Oblivion now, I'd do in real life Oblivion, with the exception of flirting with some of those cute guards and inviting them back to one of my places for mead and me, lol I'd start a romance club/dating service and play matchmaker. Start a homeless shelter for all of those damned beggars, give 'em a job. Things wouldn't be that much different, except I'd have real convos with folks instead of the canned dialogue we have to follow now. Yeah, yeah I'm the hero of Kvatch......yada yada, lol