[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim - The Story

gasti89

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added "testers" to the looking-for section (was in my mind but forgot to write it). I don't have much time to install mods, so anyone who wants to help testing compatibilities is welcome ;) Edited by gasti89

I didn't have the time to install the last update. But for old versions it worked.

This because basically for now i just added 2 NPCs, some scripts, 2 factions and lots of dialogues.

Nothing that will cause problems to other mods (i think).

Anyway i'll get everything in english (i work in italian cause it's difficult to think a storyline in a foreign language :P) and send you the stuff. Thank you!

Also, you'll have mute NPCs cause i've to find voice-actors first!

so, it's gonna be like another V&H but with full stories & questlines ? that sounds very interesting, well, I'm quite intersted in V&H system of WIS, and I can do model/texture as well, sadly my time is limited,so I can't put my nose into here and there. Enough of chatter, I'm gonna tag this one and see what it will come out, if it's like what I'm thinking it's going to be, I will gladly give my helping hands.

UPDATE:

- 1st contact with a proh story-teller

- 3rd tester found

@vineyard: your limited time isn't a problem for. I have lot of other things to do too (guitar studies, GF and work) but i spend every minute of my spare time in this project!

If you give me your availability, it would be awesome ;) No matter your time, i can put vanilla stuff while i wait your models/textures ;)

Let me know!