ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim - The Story

gasti89

UPDATE

Sent NPCs dialogue lines for males!

Waiting answers to find the first audition winners ;)

Will update the main post soon!

@Darkangel13: i like that swords, really! Maybe i'll need just some little retextures to make them less "godly" and more "sent by gods" (won't tell you more, ahahah)

If you'd like, i'll add you as modeler/texturer! Let me know ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you can count me in, one question though, my time is limited and slow on modeling. Just give me details of the model/texture you want to be done, I'll figure out how long it will take. And if you want, I can also get the customed characters on the loading screen,I think it will be pretty neat to just look at . See my sig .

PS: why not just ask and use the vocal actors' character face model in creating the H&V ( may be tweak a little bit )? and add their very own descriptions of their tunes on the loading screen.

Wow! You just gave me a great idea!

While some characters are very restricted (for the role in the story and the lore already created), most of the other NPCs can have whatever apparel/lore/story.

Would be awesome having you in the team! Sending you a PM and adding you to the main page!

Thank you very much!

UPDATE

Sent NPCs dialogue lines for males!

Waiting answers to find the first audition winners ;)

Will update the main post soon!

@Darkangel13: i like that swords, really! Maybe i'll need just some little retextures to make them less "godly" and more "sent by gods" (won't tell you more, ahahah)

If you'd like, i'll add you as modeler/texturer! Let me know ;)

Hey Gasit89

I am afraid I was a coder in this project. I am trying to get in touch with the original creator, but it looks like he disaapierd from the face of the earth. The fact is that I do have permission to edit anything about that mod. So if you find some good modelers and textures let me know and you guys can use them.

My skills are more CK and coding orientated.

Anyway can wait for the Beta :)

UPDATE:

I started receiving the auditions for the first two actors!

I really like the VAs works ;)

The story-teller is starting writing a detailed plot for this.

Also, since i've already received 3 story-telling requests, i have to find a way to make them work together! Would be a shame seeing all this effort wasted...

Thank you everyone for all the support you're giving

P.S. testers stay tuned, the first ALPHA is coming ;)

If you need more testers I'm available, I have both a heavily modded Skyrim installation (no WiS installed) and a clean one as well, both fully working. So let me get this straight, you're re-creating the mod with the project you're working on included? Because, as you've said, the main WiS mod is not available anymore.

Testers are not my main research (nothing against you ;)) but since it's a matter of sending an esp and receiving a report, why not?

What i need more than everything is voice-actors.

@Deth: i'll PM you the first male voice audition (already running)!

@aLxv1: maybe i wasn't clear enough in the first post, so i repeat here. This project WON'T continue the overhaul way Wars In Skyrim had. This mod will be a full storyline, initially designed for Heroes & Villains, now going on its own way.

This mod will contain some features from WiS (the only ones i have permissions to use, and wich i won't reveal here cause they'll ruin everything :P) but WON'T in anyway be a game overhaul. Just a sort of content overhaul, adding a story, lots of NPCs, factions, quests, lore, creatures, worlds. Nothing concerning spawns, difficulty or game mechanics.

Edited by gasti89

Thanks for the info, sounds exciting :) I'd be happy to help with the voice-acting but the problem is that English is not my main language so my accent is not what you would expect, besides I don't have an adequate recording mic in the first place :unsure: