ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim - The Story

gasti89

Nope, i'm only allowed to use some features of WiS, and not allowed in any way to reupload the mod.

As stated in the 1st post, this won't be an overhaul like what WiS was, but a story involving something you seen in WiS.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thank for your answer.... :happy:

But i think this is stupid, his mod was one of the most used mod of the Nexus... and he's delete them because he was bashed by little idiots... :unsure:

I think he's right to stop modding, but not delete the mod... its selfish... thank you for your understanding... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dark!

The project proceeds well, the team almost finished designing 1 of the 3 walkthroughs! I'm scripting the story-teller's flowchart while DarkPrince designs his stuff and voice actors record their voices ;)

I still can't give an ETA for the 1st release, there's still a lot to do to reach 6-7 perfect quests, but the project is getting very tangible!

Thank you for your interest!

And yeah, i think i'll be the quest-designer in the Colony project!

I started the project as a story involving the WiS characters (the Heroes & Villains plugin ones).

But since the mod disappeared, the story is obviously proceeding on a own way.

As stated a few comments ago, i had a contact with Alex, and there may be some surprises in the future.

But for now, consider this project as a WiS spin-off!