Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Yes. That would really make sense. What a shame! :ohdear:

I understand how you feel about the main quest, I don't like it either and I truly dislike Delphine. I've been thinking about installing this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84989) but I'm not sure. I don't want to change anything because of fear of breaking this one.

Yeah its extremely tedious. Most of Skyrim's vanilla quests are like that to be honest, there are only a few that I genuinely enjoy. Onmund seems to have random commentary in some of the Daedric quests (Peryite, Malacath and Molag Bal for instance), and I got the "Onmund thinks he's closer to you" notification right after I finished Peryite's quest. So now I'm running all over Skyrim doing random quests to see if it happens again hahaha

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. That would really make sense. What a shame! :ohdear:

I understand how you feel about the main quest, I don't like it either and I truly dislike Delphine. I've been thinking about installing this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84989) but I'm not sure. I don't want to change anything because of fear of breaking this one.

The Shezarrine main quest is not bound to vanilla main quest, but they interact with each other. You can skip vanilla main quest and not miss anything on the Shezarrine main quest (but you will miss Onmund's content in vanilla main quest, naturally).

The Shezarrine main quest is not bound to vanilla main quest, but they interact with each other. You can skip vanilla main quest and not miss anything on the Shezarrine main quest (but you will miss Onmund's content in vanilla main quest, naturally).

So its still possible for me to romance him then? It just might take more time?

So its still possible for me to romance him then? It just might take more time?

It sounds like you're facing a bug if Onmund has constantly agreed with you and often feels closer to you.

It sounds like you're facing a bug if Onmund has constantly agreed with you and often feels closer to you.

I do keep getting that dialogue option even though I've already chosen it. It allows me to keep selecting it and I get the same notification every time.

I have been following this thread and I think I have the same bug, I can't make any progress with Onmund after I completed the first main quest. I also used a save where the main Skyrim questline had been completed, so it is probably because of that? I don't have an option to give him any gifts either. It's a shame since I've already played a lot on this save, but I will make a new character and play through it all again to see if it works when I have the time.

There should be nothing that stops you from progressing with Onmund if you meet the requirements (relationship, quests).

Just FYI, you SHOULD be able to pursue a romance with him after: 1. Onmund finds himself closer to you, a lot, 2. You completed the first date, 3. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option that is obvious if you want to romance Onmund.

You SHOULD be able to start the side quest if: 1. Onmund agrees with you, a lot, 2. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option mentioned above.

You can use these console commands to check if you meet the relationship prerequisite:

getglobalvalue fronmundacceptance

getglobalvalue fronmundromance

Please tell me what values you got and what's the farthest you've progressed with Onmund in your relationship, aside from the main quest.

There should be nothing that stops you from progressing with Onmund if you meet the requirements (relationship, quests).

Just FYI, you SHOULD be able to pursue a romance with him after: 1. Onmund finds himself closer to you, a lot, 2. You completed the first date, 3. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option that is obvious if you want to romance Onmund.

You SHOULD be able to start the side quest if: 1. Onmund agrees with you, a lot, 2. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option mentioned above.

You can use these console commands to check if you meet the relationship prerequisite:

getglobalvalue fronmundacceptance

getglobalvalue fronmundromance

Please tell me what values you got and what's the farthest you've progressed with Onmund in your relationship, aside from the main quest.

So the romance value for me is 30

and the acceptance is 21

"Just FYI, you SHOULD be able to pursue a romance with him after: 1. Onmund finds himself closer to you, a lot, 2. You completed the first date, 3. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option that is obvious if you want to romance Onmund." Is it normal that I haven't had the first date yet? Even tho I have romance values?

Those values are still going up, even tho I find them pretty low for what I went trough with him...

and the acceptance is 21

"Just FYI, you SHOULD be able to pursue a romance with him after: 1. Onmund finds himself closer to you, a lot, 2. You completed the first date, 3. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option that is obvious if you want to romance Onmund." Is it normal that I haven't had the first date yet? Even tho I have romance values?

Those values are still going up, even tho I find them pretty low for what I went trough with him...

Is your character married yet? Did you friendzone him (which is clearly stated in the dialogue option)?

If your character has already married, you won't be able to romance him.

The first date starts when Onmund tells you he wants to buy some food with you in Whiterun.

Has Onmund ever talked to you about the aftermath of Ingvi's action in High Rock, and that he wants to do something for High Rock? That is the start of the side quest.

Edited by anbeegod

and the acceptance is 21

Is your character married yet? Did you friendzone him (which is clearly stated in the dialogue option)?

If your character has already married, you won't be able to romance him.

The first date starts when Onmund tells you he wants to buy some food with you in Whiterun.

Has Onmund ever talked to you about the aftermath of Ingvi's action in High Rock, and that he wants to do something for High Rock? That is the start of the side quest.

No for all of the above.

I've lost patience a bit, so I'm trying to see if starting a new game might fix some things. I just got to saarthal so, it will still take a little while.

Thanks for the support, I'll keep you updated