Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

How do I start the second quest after "eye for an eye"? I've tried to raise Onmund's dispostion, he says things like "your wish is mine" and such, but he doesn't offer any new topics. Do I need to trigger something specific to get new questrelated dialogue?

I think you have to keep doing quests with him to raise his disposition, then he'll mention what needs to be done with Ingvi and the eye. I've been doing the same thing but with little progress so far. I'm almost done with Dragonborn so hopefully afterwards something will happen.

Ok thanks!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity, I have CWN (Civil War Neutrality) installed on my game. Is this gonna delay romancing Onmund in any way?

The civil war itself has little impact on Onmund, vice versa. The Skyrim civil war is, as Ingvi said, lame and buggy.

Thanks! I also might have run into a slight hiccup.

I'm collecting the Black Books for Neloth and the first one I picked up (after the one in Nchardak during the main quest) was called The Dreaming or something along those lines. I opened it but didn't talk to Onmund about it. I took the Black Book to Neloth and got the quest for the next one, and it was then that I found the second book, The Armageddon. I didn't open it, but I was able to give that one to Onmund and talk to him about it. I still have the other book in my inventory, and I still have the dialogue prompt ("Hey I found something interesting in Apocrypha..."), but whenever I try to talk to him about it, it force exits dialogue after he asks me to tell him what I found.

Not sure if I should continue the black book quests or stop for now

Thanks! I also might have run into a slight hiccup.

I'm collecting the Black Books for Neloth and the first one I picked up (after the one in Nchardak during the main quest) was called The Dreaming or something along those lines. I opened it but didn't talk to Onmund about it. I took the Black Book to Neloth and got the quest for the next one, and it was then that I found the second book, The Armageddon. I didn't open it, but I was able to give that one to Onmund and talk to him about it. I still have the other book in my inventory, and I still have the dialogue prompt ("Hey I found something interesting in Apocrypha..."), but whenever I try to talk to him about it, it force exits dialogue after he asks me to tell him what I found.

Not sure if I should continue the black book quests or stop for now

Onmund will only talk to you about the Black Books added by Shezarrine. There are six books in total, all of them are in the final chests of Apocrypha realms.

Does anyone know how to get Onmund to speak to you on your date in Whiterun?

This is unrelated, but how'd you get to that part? I'm running around Skyrim doing random quests just to raise his disposition to that point, haven't even gotten the second part of Shezarrine's main quest.

Hi! If you are using 'Open Cities' you can't have Onmund to speak to you in Whiterun during the first date. He should speak to you as soon as you enter the city I know but with this mod installed that part doesn't fire. I was able to advance this quest but I wanted to let everyone know about this problem if you're running both mods at the same time. I don't know if there could be another issue in the future of the mod or not.

Edited by Dixanan

Hi beastinair! When his disposition is high enough there is a part in which you can ask him if he wants to know more about you. After completing this dialogue you can start flirting with him. Then he will ask you to go to Whiterun. It is not neccessary to complete the first or second main quests of Shezarrine to reach this part. To raise his aproval faster you can give him gifts. He will also give you gifts.

Edited by Dixanan

Hi dbg321! Let me ask you something, do you fast travel to Whiterun? He spoke to me after entering Whiterun (using the front door). I wasn't able to advance if I fast travel into the city, I had to use the main door. With Open Cities installed you will also experience some issues to advance the quest/date.