Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Hi Albin,

Some people have recommended to download a mod that allows you to have multiple followers like EFF (Extensible Follower Framework). People have commented that they have had no problems doing that, but when I downloaded it, Onmund stopped having idle banter. I think the mod creator herself has also recommended such mods so that Onmund can join you on those quests.

In any case, it's probably better to wait for her recommendation. I'm hoping she can help me resolve the missing idle banter issue.

Thank you for the tip!

I will try and use EFF and continue the quest from there. Also, if I happen to notice that Onmund's idle banter stops working like yours did and somehow find a fix for it then I would be glad to let you know.

Thanks again, cheers.

Hi! I use EFF and it works fine with Onmund. Some people have reported having trouble giving him gifts and losing his idle banter. In my own experience I don't have that problem but I started a new game with EFF already installed and I'm not using any of Shezarrine's patches. A little reminder: "always make a backup before updating, adding or removing a mod".This mod is pretty new and it's probably that is going to have some problems that needs fixing so, if you like, I could give you as much description as possible about which mods I've tested works fine with him and which ones not. I'm talking about my own experience that could be different from others' but that doesn't mean I'm wrong or the others are. If I happen to lose any of his banter I'll let you know. The best, I think, we could do right now is try to help and support each other to improve our experience with this great mod. The author is not talking about this, maybe he doesn't know what could be causing it or how to fix it yet or maybe he is busy with his RL or doesn't want to talk about it. Whatever the reason the mod is not finished and he IS working on it, we should give him time. One thing, his second quest doesn't start and I don't know why. I'm going to read previous comments to see if someone knows hot to make it start. It'd be great if the author wants to provide us with the quest commands or maybe he already did.

Edited by daialanya

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Albin,

Some people have recommended to download a mod that allows you to have multiple followers like EFF (Extensible Follower Framework). People have commented that they have had no problems doing that, but when I downloaded it, Onmund stopped having idle banter. I think the mod creator herself has also recommended such mods so that Onmund can join you on those quests.

In any case, it's probably better to wait for her recommendation. I'm hoping she can help me resolve the missing idle banter issue.

Thank you for the tip!

I will try and use EFF and continue the quest from there. Also, if I happen to notice that Onmund's idle banter stops working like yours did and somehow find a fix for it then I would be glad to let you know.

Thanks again, cheers.

Hi! I use EFF and it works fine with Onmund. Some people have reported having trouble giving him gifts and losing his idle banter. In my own experience I don't have that problem but I started a new game with EFF already installed and I'm not using any of the patches. This mod is pretty new and it's probably that is going to have some problems that needs fixing so, if you like, I could give you as much description as possible about which mods I've tested works fine with him and which ones not. I'm talking about my own experience that could be different from others' but that doesn't mean I'm wrong or the others are. If I happen to lose any of his banter I'll let you know. The best, I think, we could do right now is try to help and support each other to improve our experience with this great mod. The author is not talking about this, maybe he doesn't know what could be causing it or how to fix it yet or maybe he is busy with his RL or doesn't want to talk about it. Whatever the reason the mod is not finished and he IS working on it, we should give him time. One thing, his second quest doesn't start and I don't know why. I'm going to read previous comments to see if someone knows hot to make it start. It'd be great if the author wants to provide us with the quest commands or maybe he already did.

I found the console commands for his second quest. They are on pages 17 and 18 of this forum. The author wrote: "To start the quest manually before the update, please type this console command: setstage frjointhalmor 0, then talk to Onmund.To complete the quest, if you want to join the Thalmor, please use setstage frjointhalmor 250, if not, 270."

Hi Albin,

I'm male, but that's no big deal here.

Onmund is speaking idle lines normally in my game, so I don't know why people cannot hear his idle lines. I also start new game every time I run test on Onmund.

Thank you, Albin! That's a very nice gesture. I resolved the problem, though! I uninstalled EFF and decided to try Amazing Follower Tweaks instead. It works just as well and his idle banter is restored.

I do have another question. I see people talk about marrying Onmund, but his romance level is at 243 and his acceptance is at 114. I defeated Alduin and Onmund said that for now we're just friends.

How do I get out of the friendzone? Haha. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you!

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize that there was another page of responses! Now my response above looks silly.

I'm sorry Anbeegod, thank you for correcting me. Perhaps one issue with EFF could be the menu instead of the regular dialogue one?

Jumping onto what daialanya was saying, I also had an issue with getting the second quest to start and finish so I used the console command. No biggie.

Regarding the Onmund friendzone/playing hard to get, I did select the romance track and we had our first date quite a while back. He also responds very sweetly. Not sure why he's resisting my charms, heh.

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize that there was another page of responses! Now my response above looks silly.

I'm sorry Anbeegod, thank you for correcting me. Perhaps one issue with EFF could be the menu instead of the regular dialogue one?

Jumping onto what daialanya was saying, I also had an issue with getting the second quest to start and finish so I used the console command. No biggie.

Regarding the Onmund friendzone/playing hard to get, I did select the romance track and we had our first date quite a while back. He also responds very sweetly. Not sure why he's resisting my charms, heh.

Hi! Which version of EFF were you using? I use v4-0-2.

• 1 month later...

So, I just killed Ingvi and got teleported back to the College. After speaking to Onmund he won't talk to me (which I assume is normal) but I'm not really sure what to do next. He kept following me and I tried dismissing him but he just went about his standard routine. I'm probably missing something obvious but I figured I'd ask for help anyways.

So, I just killed Ingvi and got teleported back to the College. After speaking to Onmund he won't talk to me (which I assume is normal) but I'm not really sure what to do next. He kept following me and I tried dismissing him but he just went about his standard routine. I'm probably missing something obvious but I figured I'd ask for help anyways.

This is normal.

Честно говоря, вы зря взяли Одмунда на роль агента Талмора, намного интереснее выглядел бы Анкано после неудачной попытки с Оком. Впрочем это не важно, так мысли вслух. Вопрос а попасть в Алинор будет возможность в моде? В чем вообще заключается роль игрока и как это отразится на главной ветке?