Another one (Skyrim update that is)

Crosstieger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every update since v1.5.3 has resulted in a CTD for me. After the latest update I again had to rollback to 1.5.3 in order to get the game to run.
Can anyone tell me how I might be able to use the latest build, short of disabling all my mods of which I don't have that many?
Incidentally, I do not have SKSE64 or SkyUI installed, nor any mods that require those.

• 3 weeks later...

Every update since v1.5.3 has resulted in a CTD for me. After the latest update I again had to rollback to 1.5.3 in order to get the game to run.

Can anyone tell me how I might be able to use the latest build, short of disabling all my mods of which I don't have that many?

Incidentally, I do not have SKSE64 or SkyUI installed, nor any mods that require those.

Forgive me if I say something evil but I do believe those updates have been adding bugs on purpose to the game so we can get tired of playing it. Bethesda needs desperately this fan base ( the offline people which by the way, we are hundred of thousands ) to buy and play their new toy : Fallout 76 and the other upcoming games. They know they won't succeed if we, ( the offline fan base ) do not play that game.

This is the same principle used by anti-virus companies. They advertise the anti-virus and when you buy it, they give you a virus that they know can be remove with their anti-virus easily, so your anti-virus remove it and you believe that you have the best in the world so you have been bought !! You pay the fee and every year you have to continue doing so. If you remove it, they will leave a virus in your system and blame you for not having their anti-virus.

Bethesda is probably doing the same thing. Adding bugs to our game on purpose because it does not make any sense that those updates instead fixing those bugs are adding more trouble to it. At this point, if their intention was clean, they would have get rid of all those bugs that we have been dealing since the game is out. Think about it !!

• 5 months later...