⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

It's alright. Shooing someone isn't taking control of the character but if you would have wrote that you told Rhaine and Nawen to move and they walked to the other side of the camp then that is controlling but you did no such thing only with Nawen's panther but it's okay. Don't worry about it! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know! As I stated, I will be leaving camp in the morning if that is what you and other character's want in the morning. Hope you want me.. or if my character is too insane for you, i can have him go to a tavern until you need him. He did come from the underdark... and if I read correctly, you lot are headed towards there. But he will need persuasion because he has no fond memories of the place. And if he get's snarky with Nawen, it is because Drow do not usually treat him well...

so i just jump in? well okay i just post a character sheet and you can tell me to go if it does not need a new person like me.

Name:

Alomander Rake

Race:

Human

Class:

assasin (or close to that)

Alignment:

netral evil

Deity:

he worships only himself so no deity

Place of Origin:

a smal namless vilage in a forest

Appearance:

he is a tall muscular guy with ice blue eyes and light brown hair. scar on his right skulder

Armor/Clothing:

he is clad all in black with silver on it

Weapon:

he has a long lean black blade with silver runes etched in it, several throving knifes, bow, two dueling knifes

Personality:

stuborn, vengefull, has it a hard time trusting but when he first trust someone he trust them a lot but he does never trust somebody else with his life.

History:

he was born, raised but then a band of bandits raided his namles litle village and burned it to ground poor litle rake wandered the ruin of his vilage when a woman all in black come and took him and learned him the secrets of assasination and sneaking his life took a new twist...

As welcoming as I would like to be, May I suggest you either improve your English, or your spelling before joining? My character's spelling is wrong for his dialogue to imply an accent. Once you have that, welcome aboard.

Thanks :P well as i am not from england and i am tiered i do not think i shuld be writing RP so dont you worry i wil not post before i am fully awake and ready for action. I am always willing to take an advice like that (and when it comes to words i have not written corectly feel free to correct me)

As welcoming as I would like to be, May I suggest you either improve your English, or your spelling before joining? My character's spelling is wrong for his dialogue to imply an accent. Once you have that, welcome aboard.

Thanks :P well as i am not from england and i am tiered i do not think i shuld be writing RP so dont you worry i wil not post before i am fully awake and ready for action. I am always willing to take an advice like that (and when it comes to words i have not written corectly feel free to correct me)

I am from Canada, not England. and the misspelled are as follows... Assassin, Neutral, small, nameless, shoulder, (this next one isn't a misspell, it's a suggestion) Slim Black blade, Dual knives, Throwing Knives, stubborn, Has a hard time trusting someone, but even when he does trust someone a lot, he never trusts someone with his life.

He was born and raised in a little village, but then a group of bandits came and burned it to the ground. Poor little Rake wandered the ruins of his village, until a woman in black came, and taught him the secrets of the assassins.

Edited by BaldurAnthology

Hello and welcome to the RP! :thumbsup: Nice character sheet as well.

Don't worry about spelling. I'm not an English speaker myself so I don't really care about spelling or grammar errors. Don't know about the others. :laugh:

Sometimes your internet browser can help to fix the spelling too. It underlines incorrectly spelled word in red. :laugh: