Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my newest post I mentioned a black panther so please guys do not attack her. She's Nawen's animal companion. :ohdear:

No worrys. She got away safe. I saw her run off when I lobbed the jar. Also, I am sure she will come back once everything has settled. I may throw in a small one time encounter when or if we go to the underdark. since my character comes from there anyway....

It's okay tokyobleach. I like your posts. :turned:

And yes I know that the panther escaped. I hope it won't sound rude I think that I'm the one who should control her actions because she is my character's animal companion. :thumbsup:

Edited by Naktis

Sorry about that.... I wasn't thinking about that... Gomen Nasai! Also, I healed the trees with an alchemy recipe given to me by a pair of people in past adventures. A druid and a Dryad. I thought they may make for an interesting random encounter later on... Once again I am sorry if I controlled your characters, and am sorry if I became controlling in my latest post when I shoo you and everyone else away from the blast area to heal the trees and other things.