Top Posters In This Topic

I approve this succubus lady as well. :turned:

Name: Kevorin Fallenheart

Race: Fallen (link)

Class: Fighter

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Deity: None

Place of Origin: Unknown

Appearance: Rather long black hair tied to a ponytail and fair skin. Kevorin is a handsome man but his silver lifeless eyes and stern expression scares others away. He also has a pair of grey feathered wings which are small enough not to poke out of armor or clothing.

Armor/Clothing: Kevorin prefers armor and clothing of black color. His armor resembles the one of a Crusader in design while his clothing is only a simple black linen shirt, same colored pants and leather boots.

Weapon: He has only one weapon, a claymore Ilaerothil which means Sentinel in elven language. The weapon is simple but beautiful. Its black hilt has some unusual markings which are almost impossible to read now.

Personality: Kevorin is a very quiet person, always keeps to himself and speaks only when it is necessary.

History: Kevorin has no memory of his life. The last thing he remembers is waking up in the wheat field in Thesk. He was young and strong so finding a job in one of the local farms was more than easy. During his time in the farm he tried to remember something about himself but only so little he was able to remember. Once he saved enough money for decent equipment and some other necessary expenses he left the farm and made his way to Sword Coast, along the way experiencing many adventures.

Edited by Naktis

Thank you, Mythic. :thumbsup: I think Kevorin will remain somewhere on the surface or something for a while.

Lol you started the double character trend. :laugh: Nice work! :laugh:

And yes, I think Kelemvor sheet would be great too. He will appear more than once, right? :happy:

Thank you, Mythic. :thumbsup: I think Kevorin will remain somewhere on the surface or something for a while.

Lol you started the double character trend. :laugh: Nice work! :laugh:

And yes, I think Kelemvor sheet would be great too. He will appear more than once, right? :happy:

If he goes over well, perhaps. :P

Lemme go digging around for his stats...

Name: Kelemvor Lyonsbane [AKA Lord of the Dead, Judge of the Damned, Master of the Crystal Spire]

Race: Greater Divinity/God (formerly human werepanther) - Sphere: The Dead.

Class: Paladin 25/ Fighter 25/ Rogue 5/ Divine Champion 5 *

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Place of Origin: City of Judgment, Fugue Plane

Appearance: Kelemvor currently leaves none of his flesh visible. In his mortal days, he was a lean and graceful warrior with jet-black hair and green eyes. He still bears some semblance of his warrior nature in his tall and muscular stature.

Armor/Clothing: The god of the dead usually wears somber colors and concealing garments. For the most part, his garb consists of a suit of battered, blackened armor, coupled with a dark hooded cloak and a silver death mask that completely hides his face, even his eyes, from view.

Weapon: Fatal Touch (bastard sword)

Personality: Kelemvor is often described as fair, yet cold. He is generous towards his followers, and he takes his duties as the Judge of the Dead very seriously. He grudgingly makes deals with the devils of the Nine Hells, and he despises the undead in all its forms. He seems to be fairly unemotional, but he can interject a bit of dry wit at times.

History: Kelemvor is the youngest of the Faerunian gods, having ascended shortly after the Time of Troubles. He was once a mortal warrior who traveled with Midnight (who would become the goddess Mystra) and Cyric (who would take the throne of the Prince of Lies). It is said that he led a rebellion in the City of the Dead against Cyric and eventually overthrew him. It is not clear if the spirits of the realm elected him as their god, or Ao himself chose Kelemvor to fill the position of god of the dead. Either way, he now rules the City of Judgment with his ancient predecessor, Jergal, as his scribe.

*Not too sure about his classes, but I think that's what I remember from a forum post I found. I don't have the book that details his actual levels*